Imagine #8

Imagine you and your friends are walking along the beach. The waves are crashing, the sun is blazing, the sand is soft under your bare feet, and you can hear everyone just enjoying themselves. After walking around a bit, you all decide to choose a spot and lay out to get a tan. You choose an empty spot that is away from most of the people. As you lay there, you lpok around and notice that the closest people is a group of guys. From where you are at, you can already tell that they are beyond gorgeous. Instead of going over to them like you want to, you just stay where you are and admire them from a distance. You feel kind of weird just watching them, so you decide to go take a dip in the water to get your mind off them. When you get up, you get a better view of them. They look oddly familiar but you can't place where you've seen them before. Shrugging it off, you enter the water. It's a little cold at first, but you get used to it. While you go deeper, you hear what sounds like someone else coming into the water. Choosing to ignore it, you keep your back turned to the beach and just look out into the ocean. Feeling warmth behind you and hot breath on your neck, you jump forward a bit and whip your head around. Standing directly behind you with a gorgeous smile is Nathan Sykes. Your heart starts pumping so fast you feel as though its going to burst out of your chest.

"Hi. I'm Nathan." he says as he smiles at you.

"Hi." you say quietly, sending him a tentative smile.

"Not to sound like a creep, but I noticed you when you and your friends came over and decided I just had to talk to you. You are beautiful." he says.

You look down smiling and feel the blush spread across your cheeks as you mumble "thank you."

The two of you stay in the water a little longer talking and splashing each other before you decide to go back on the beach. Nathan invites you to go hang out with him and the other boys from The Wanted. You, of course, agree and go to get your friends. You all move over to where the boys are and everyone gets on really well. You and Nathan manage to get really close to each other in the short amount of time you've spebt together. When its time to leave, you and Nathan exchange numbers

and he walks you to your car. You stop in front of the door and turn to look at him. He's smiling brightly at you and you can't help but smile back.

"It was really nice getting to know you today." he says in a quiet voice.

"You too." you respond just as quietly.

With that, you turn around to get into the car. Right before you get in, a hand wraps around your wrist and pulls you back. Startled, you look up and realize just how close that pull made you two. He is so close that you can feel his hot breathe on your face. He smirks down at you for a moment before lowering his head and capturing you in a kiss that leaves you both breathless. You smile up at him and give him a quick peck and jump in your car. Waving to him, you back out of the parking space. He waves back and you drive off. Just before he is completely out of your line of sight, you look in the rearview mirror and smile. What a wonderful day... :)

Comment! Vote?! Fan?

Ev ?