Imagine #9

Hi lovelys. Enjoy!

Imagine you're sitting in your bedroom on the floor. As you sit there, all you can think about is life. How crazy it is, how stressful it is, and how depressed it can make you at times. Thinking so much, you begin to cry. You cry for all the terrible things that have happened to you and the world, in general. Some of them could have been prevented, others, not so much. Despite not wanting to dwell on everything, your mind will not come out of the dark place its in. Instead, you're stuck all alone and with your never-ending thoughts. When your mind begins to wander to an even darker place, you get a call. Looking at the caller I.D., you don't know if you should answer. Even though you really want to talk to them, you don't want them to know about your mood. Deciding to just give in, you press the call button.

"Hey! How are you?" you hear him say in his lovely Gloucester accent. His voice alone sends shicvers throughout your body.

All you can do in return, is let out a strangled sob. All you really want in that moment, is to have him there with you. To comfort you and help you through this rough day.

Immediately on alert, he says in a rush, "I'm on my way, love." Then you hear the call end.

A small smile spreads from your lips. Your best friend is always there when you need him.

Less than ten minutes later, there is an urgent knock on your bedroom door. You tell him to come in, and get up. The second the door opens, you're both running to each other for a hug.

"Nath," you manage to say.

"Shh, I'm here for you. Everything's going to be okay." he tells you.

He walks you over to the bed, and just holds you. Holds you while you cry and just let everything out. Your head is buried in his chest, and you can feel him running his fingers through your hair. Your body begins to shut down from being so relaxed. Before your eyes close, you look up at Nathan, smile, and whisper, "thank you."

Right as you're about to drift off to sleep, you can feel him kiss your forehead and you fall asleep with a soft smile. :)

*author's note*

I find this to be my worst one yet, but I wanted to put something up. My mind really isn't in the right place for happy, good imagines right now, so I apologize for that. Its been a rough couple of days. Hopefully, I will be back to normal soon and actually write something remotely good.

Anyways, I'd still love to hear some feedback! So please comment, vote if you'd like, and if you're feeling really daring, fans are always very appreciated.

Love you all,

Ev ❤