Imagine for JenChen08

This imagine is for JenChen08! I hope you enjoy it!

Imagine you work for a high class restraunt. You are working today and there is a very important party coming in that you are in charge of. The staff is getting prepared in the kitchen for the parties arrival. When one of the waiters comes in, he says "Jen, your party is here." With that, you fix your uniform, grab your notepad, and walk out into the restaurant. Your table is in the back corner, away from everyone's view, so you don't know who you are waitin for until you are right in front of the table. For a moment, you stand back and just take it in. Five gorgeous guys from your favorite band are sitting there with their management, girlfriends, and friends. They still haven't noticed you, so you take a deep breathe before making yourself known. Clearing your throat, you say in your most calm and polite voice, "Hello, I'm Jen. I'll be your server for the night. Can I get you any drinks or appetizers?" All of the boys from The Wanted smile at you, as does everyone else. Surprisingly, that calms your nerves a bit. After you take their drinks and appetizer order, you go back to the kitchen. Giving the staff the order for the appetizers, you work on the drinks. While you're pouring their sodas, you think about how incredible this is. You're serving The Wanted. The Wanted! As in Siva, Jay, Max, Tom, and Nathan. This will definitely be one of the most amazing experiences of your life. "Jen, the appetizers are ready for you," someone says. Finishing up with the drinks, you have another person help you to bring their stuff out. After giving the drinks to the correct people, you ask if everyone is ready to order. Everyone except for Nathan say yes. He waves you over and your heart races. "I'm not sure what to get here. What are your best meals?" he asks you with a big grin. Thinking it over, you recommend your favorite meal. He ends up ordering that, looks at your name tag, and says, "Thank you very much, Jen" Also adding a wink after. Your heart flutters and you make a quick escape before the blush spreads across your cheeks. Once you've placed their order, you sit back and try to collect yourself. Thank goodness you were only assigned the one table tonight. You have no idea how you would be able to handle your emotions with multiple tables and no break. As soon as their food is cooked and ready to be served, you and two other staff members bring their food out. Consequently, you have Nathan's and then Tom and Kelsey's as well. You give Tom and Kelsey theirs before making your way over to Nathan. "Enjoy!" you say to everyone, as you exit. They all smile and say their thanks to you before you walk back to the kitchen. To pass the time, you help out in the kitchen by cleaning dishes and helping prepare food. Making your way back out to the table, most everyone is finished. You collect all of the dirty dishes and go back to the kitchen to collect the bill for them. Handing them the bill, they tell you to wait because it will be quick. You wait there and look around the table. There are still a few more dirty dishes so you'll have to go back after you bring the money to the register. They hand you the bill and you go to take care of it. When you return to finish cleanig up, Nathan is there. He's the only one. Curious, you politely ask, "Did you leave something or do you need anything?" He simply shakes his head no and walks up to you. "I wanted to personally thank you for the dinner and the excellent service we had. The meal was amazing. We're in town for a bit longer, and I was wondering..." he trails off whilst rubbing the back of his neck. You give him a curious nod to continue, and he does. "I was wondering if you'd like to meet up sometime?" Without hesitation, you happily nod yes! "Of course, I would love to!" you respond with a bright smile on your face.

This one seems longer than usual. I'm not sure. Hopefully you all enjoyed it!! Please let me know and tell me if anything should be fixed!

Also, taylormcguiness, your imagine is coming soon! I started on it, but I haven't gotten it how I want it yet! Hopefully tomorrow it will be up!

Thank you all for reading my imagines! It means a lot!

Comment, Vote, or Fan if you'd like to! :)

Love you all,

Ev ;)