Chapter 6

Marilyn's POV

I can't believe it. These teachers are crazy. Like, who on earth do they think they are?! No one, NO ONE can tell me what to do. My life, my fucking rules.

"And I won't eat. I won't, I won't, I won't. Is it clear now, Miss?" Mrs. Irvington and other teachers are now staring at me and it's so fucking creepy. I feel like I'm in jail or something. Being watched everywhere, every damn second of my fucked up life.

"Mr. Warner, we have warned you. Eat, or you'll get in a big trouble." Okay, okay I've heard that.

"Can I go now?" I dare to stand up.

"Do you understand, Mr. Warner, that this is very serious?!" Blah blah.. I honestly couldn't care less.

"I don't care. Okay? I don't fucking care about your rules, I'm out." I yell and run out of Mrs. Irvington's office.

I go back to my room. I wonder, where could Twiggy and Zim be? Nevermind, now there's just one thing I need. My notebook. I take it out and start writing more & more lyrics. I could write nonstop if I had the time to. It's dark out. They are still not here..

I hear footsteps. After about one minute I hear someone's knocking..

"Come on, why the fuck would you ever knock, Zim.." I mumble. No answer..What the fuck? I'm curious so I get up to open the door. I see Twiggy standing by the door. He looks sad as fuck.

"I-It's me.." He whispers, and I let him in.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" I yell at him. Yes, again. No wonder he's scared of me.

"None of your business.." He mumbles.

"Fine, next time I'll lock the door and bam. You both are suspended." I can't take it anymore. How can I be so rude to someone I really...like?! Wait. What the fuck? Marilyn, you don't like him. Love is a fucked up thing. Just get over it. I slip back into my bunk. I take out this big chocolate bar.

"You're eating! WAIT ARE YOU REALLY EATING?!" Twiggy screams and his eyes widen. I laugh and stuff myself with it. "Are you really that stupid?" I run into the bathroom and yea..It's gone. I wash my face and take my shirt off. I can finally see my pointy ribs. That was one of my goals. And hip bones too. "MARILYN Y-YOU HAVE TO STOP, I'LL TELL-" I stop him by placing my finger onto his lips.

"Shut up.." I look into his eyes. So deep, so kind..caring, honest..So beautiful, it hurts. "You're so..So.." I whisper and he gives me that 'Yeah?' look. I don't dare to finish my sentence. "Go die.." That's all I could say. He dissappeared in less than one second. "..because you are too perfect.." I finish my sentence, when he's gone. Wake up, seriously, Marilyn..Wake up.

I run out, Twiggy's not here. I can't find him, I can't find Zim.

It's dark. I feel so sick, dizzy and weak..

"Brian? Brian!! Brian wake up!! Can you hear me?!" I slowly open my eyes. Everything is so damn blurry...I see Zim.

"What..What's happening.." I mumble.

"You've fainted. We've found you on the floor. Outside. We thought you're dead, you asshole! You've scared the shit out of us! " Zim explains.

"Where..Where's Twiggy?! Is he alright? Oh my god, is he even alive?! I have to find him. I have to apologi-" Zim smiles and stops me.

"I'm here. Don't worry.." I hear his sweet, innocent voice. He's sitting on the floor, in the corner. I blush. Okay, well that was weird..

"Wait what happened here?" Zim questions. He gives me a glare. "What did you do this time?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"He told me to go die, but I'm here so I guess Marilyn's disappointed now.." Twiggy answers ironically. I smile at him. He just sighs and looks the other way.

"C'mon, let's go back inside before we get into trouble." Zim says. He stand up and holds his hand out for me. I take it and slowly stand up. I'm still a little shaky from that fainting business. "I'm gonna take a shower." He whispers while going into the bathroom. I sit on my bunk. There is a small silence before Jeordie speaks up.

"You called me Twiggy." He states. I look up at him. He sways a little while standing over me. He awkwardly crosses his stick arms.

"I-it's just a nickname I thought of for you." Well, this is embarrassing. A smile grows on his face.

"I like it." He crawls into his bunk and places his blanket over his tiny body. "And don't worry, I won't tell Zim about earlier. It'll just be a secret between you and me."

"Thank you."

"But, promise me one thing." I hum in question. "Try to eat a whole meal a day without throwing up, please? I-I care. I care about you." My heart beats faster when he tells me he cares...about me. I choke down my tears from such a touchy subject.

"Okay, for you." I respond quietly.

"Okay."