Chapter 10

Marilyn's POV

So, it's evening, and to be honest I was hoping to jump into my bunk and write some more lyrics. But no.
Mrs. Irvington told some students to let us know about this big announcement in auditorium. I don't wanna go. I don't care, ugh!

Twiggy and Zim already left. I slowly slip on my creepers which make me super tall- and I love that. People are even more scared of me when I wear them. It puts a big grin on my face to see them scared.

"Mr. Warner, you are late. Take a seat." Mrs. Irvington says. I roll my eyes and do so. She purses her lips at me but continues. "So, as I was saying, you will see your parents soon. We've already invited most of them and we are really looking forward to see them. I am sure you are too, kids." I am sure you are too, kids? Did she really say that? Well everyone seems depressed as fuck. As much as I love my parents I honestly am still mad at them. I'm mad at them for sending me to this hellhole. I look over to see Twiggy and Zim. Both of them seem annoyed. We go back to our room. The atmosphere is so fucking weird.

"Why would they do that?!" Twiggy shouts, which startles me. His facial expressions softens to an understanding one. "Well, at least it's just one day.." Twiggy breaks the weird silence.

"They invite our parents quite often. Don't get too excited." I mumble. He rolls his eyes and we finally enter our room. I make my way to my bunk. I notice something is missing. I feel a wave of panic before me. "Where's my notebook?" I yell out. "It is always right HERE all the time. Which one of you motherfuckers took it?"

"He's cute when he's mad." Twiggy says and chuckles.

"SHUT UP!" I don't have the patience for his immatureness. "I'll ask you again. Where's my fucking notebook?" I demand for an answer once more hoping that one of them admits where they hid it.

"Oh wait, what? I didn't know Marilyn has a diary. Aw, is it pink? I think I've seen it somewhere.." Twiggy says with this weird fag voice. Zim looks like he's scared of me, but he can't help it and he starts to laugh. One more thing, Twiggy. Say one more thing and you are dead, I swear to God.

"It's not a fucking diary. I have all of my lyrics in there. And to me, it's more important than my fucking life." I hiss through my teeth. "So, give it back." My strong grip is useful in these situations. Twiggy's skinny neck on my left, Zim's cold one on my right. Zim's shaking. "Oh, you little pussy, Zim.." I say and press my nails into his skin.

"Let us fucking be, are you crazy?!"
Well I'm sorry, Twiggy. I push them against the wall.

"WHERE IS IT?!" Zim looks at his bed.

"I..I took it.." he whispers. I let Twiggy go.

"Zim, why on earth would you DO THAT?!" I beat his face up a several times and then I let him go. He hands me the notebook. Twiggy's gone and Zim now too. I sit on my bed gripping the notebook tightly.

***

There is an annoying beeping in my ear. That stupid default ring you get on your phone screeches into my ear. I open my eyes and snatch my phone from my side. I look at the tiny screen belonging to the phone.

9:00 AM

Our parents are supposed to be here in one our! What?! How am I supposed to plan all the pranks in one hour?! It's a tradition, for me that is, to prank people at this stupid event I must attend.

I sit up and find myself alone again, I'm sure Twiggy and Zim are having breakfast. And I'm sure Mrs. Irvington is talking shit again and I'm sure she will bitch at me because I'm late. It's always the same routine.Again & again.

I take a shower, I make my long black hair nice and fluffy and overdo my heavy eyeliner again. When I'm happy with my make up, I leave. I rush down the boring grey stairs to the multi-purpose room where this parent thing should be at.

Okay, honestly, I didn't realize I was that late. All the parents are already here. Teachers are talking shit about each student. I step closer into this scene.

"BRIAN, SWEETHEART!" My mom yells out. I want to bury myself right now and right here. Everyone bursts in laughter. I sigh and look down. She hugs me. Thank god the teachers started talking again causing the room to be filled with chatter before my mom decided to embarrass me.

No more attention. I hate any type of attention.

"I miss you, baby boy!" She squeezes my face. It's disgusting. I look over her shoulder to see my dad. I can't wait to meet him. I love my dad. He's wearing his Rob Zombie shirt again, I smile in awe. It's a birthday present I gave him last year!

We find a table and sit together. Honestly, I'm okay with both of my parents. They could just be less...I don't know, less God-obsessed? Oh, I can't wait to get a 'Christianity is the only way to go' kind of lecture from them. They really disrespect my beliefs, I don't believe in god to irk them. It's just what I come to believe.

My mom takes a deep breath. "Brian, your teacher told us some things. And we don't like it. We really don't... And we are worried." My mom explains. I hide my face in my hands.
"So we've been thinking," she turns her head to my dad and gives him a smile.

"There's this psychologist. They told us he is very nice and could help you." Dad continues for her. I stand up in outrage.

"NO WAY!" Dad grabs my hand and yanks me down to be seated again. Well, that hurt. Okay, now I know why I'm so aggressive..

"SIT DOWN, WE ARE NOT FINISHED!" he shouts at me. He calms a bit down. "So, yes..Your first meeting is planned for tommorow. He's not only a therapist, he's a priest." He says it like it's a good thing. Okay, at this point I start to laugh my ass off. Really?! A priest? And me? No way. Somebody's gonna die, pretty soon. They look at me in disappointment. We spend about an hour together before all of the parents leave.

There's silence now that they left. I just sit here alone in our cafeteria. Playing with a spoon in my coffee.
I love black coffee. It's one of the four things I love in my life. Music, drugs, coffee and yeah... you guessed it. That motherfucker.
I need him. I need him so bad I can't stand it anymore. The more I wait and do nothing, the more I hurt myself and him. What's the point?

"Marilyn?!" I hear someone whispering. I look over my shoulder. It's Twiggy. Damn, speak of the devil. "Help me!" I stand up and go check what's happening. He was tied up to this big table.

"HOW?!" I yell out. It echoes, the sound bouncing from one plain white wall to the next.

"Shut up!" He hisses at me quietly. He looks at me as if I just killed somebody. "They will hear you. Just help me, please!" I bend down on my knees but then I think. "You don't need help." I smile at him widely and leave. What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I love to torture him? I hate these stupid feelings, I don't know how to deal with them. My reaction is to hurt the person.

"Wait, no please! I need to tell you something.." I stop and turn to him.

"Like what." A few stray dreads cover his pale face. He looks fragile and hopeless.

"Just help me and I'll tell you. But please don't be mad at Zim.." I pretend to think about it at first and then I let him go. We walk to our room. "I know you are probably going to kill me.." I stop and look at him. "I was the one who took your notebook. Zim was just defending me and it just felt too wrong. I had to tell you. I'm sorry." He says sincerely. He looks like he's ready to die and he should be! I get angry so easily, but now I just don't know. My anger morphs into a caring warm feeling. I look deeply into his eyes, I can't imagine being mad at him. I step back for my own good.

"I-It's alright, Twiggy." He looks at me as if he was angry.

"Wait. Now, that was fake as fuck. If you're playing nice now, no. I'm not falling for it!" I look down. "Or am I?" He whispers and steps a bit closer. He starts to play with my long hair. Gosh, he really knows how to react in these situations. I slowly take him by his waist and kiss him. After like a few seconds I push him and run into our room.

Wow.

Hi, everyone! Please follow my beautiful girlfriend @navilyn and she is also the one writing Marilyn's POV. She and I work really hard to get these chapters done so we hope that you enjoy them!