Chapter 2

Marilyn's POV

HOW MUCH I hate mornings. In fact, I kinda hate everything. And everyone.

I hear this same annoying sound and try to roll of my bed. I open my eyes and see Zim running around. "Where the fuck is my fucking uniform?! I remember putting it RIGHT here!" At this point, I'm completely awake, trying not to laugh. "Warner. BRIAN WARNER" he jumps on me and tries to fight me and obviously fails.

"Remember when you threw my boots out of this window yesterday, Zim?" I point at the exact one, "I was so kind I didn't throw your uniform out of a window that'd..be too mean." I say ironically. He stares at a black cloth hanging on this window. I basically burnt it instead. He starts to act like he's crying but then we notice - Jeordie is awake.

"Hey guys. Wait..what the.." yeah the toothpaste on Jeordie's face was maybe too much for his first day here, poor guy. We both laugh like retards but he seems to take it a little too seriously.

"Come on buddy, he has burnt my clothes, the toothpaste is really not a big deal!" Toothpaste face chuckles in that fake way. "Take it easy. Marilyn is simply an ass." I look at Zim in -are you serious way- "Okay so am I.." He admits sarcasticly.

"That's better Zim." we all laugh.

We get ready for breakfast. I don't bother waiting for them and I go by myself. Please don't make me eat this disgusting shit they call 'food'.

I was told I look anorexic, and that I'm too skinny for my age and height..Once they made me eat a whole two portions of pasta and I vomited like all over the cafeteria. Yea, it was on purpose. Who cares it felt disgusting, I fucking made them mad, that's all that matters, haha. From then on I feel like I'm being watched every second while eating..

Lunch break. I'm tired so I just watch them two talking, while I'm drinking my coffee. "..And you know that's why I love the fact that Marilyn doesn't eat at all. I can have his portions." Lol.

"You'll have to share, man. I eat pretty much everything I see.." J chuckles. I get bored so I throw one of tomatoes straight at Jeordie's face. He completely freaks out. "WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SH-" Zim shuts his mouth and I see one of our teachers coming.

"What did I just hear?! Mr. White, was that you swearing?! And what is that on your face?" I see anger, confusion, fear..And obviously a tomato in his face right now, haha.

"I..Fell asleep..Like with my face in..my plate..Sorry." The entire cafeteria laughs and me too. I'm suprised, what a save. That was nice of him. When the teacher leaves, I smile at Jeordie. I hope he appreciates that - I never smile.

We finish our meals and go to our last class. "I see we have three monsters in our school now? Wooow dude look at that." How much I hate them. They think they are everything. I lose my temper and push one of them against a wall.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH, ADAM." Zim pulls me back

"Calm down, M. They aren't worth it." We strut away.

"Who are they?" Jeordie asks.

"You know it has that famous group of assholes in every school, so..yea." I answer. Jeordie rolls his eyes, nods.

After our classes, everyone goes out to do sports & shit. "It's sunny. Fuck off" I say. Jeordie goes outside with others and we go back to our room instead. I jump into my bunk.

"Look I know how much you hate when people tell you things but I feel bad for that guy, I mean it's his first day in here and you're already being an ass to him and he may take it too seriously, you never know..You should say sorry or something.." We look at each other and laugh. Yea, he knows me too well. I never ever apologize.

"Yeah I should probably stop.." I say & yawn.

Poor guy, it must have been an interesting first day for him.