Chapter 15- Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

A/N

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY THAT I'VE MESSED UP THE DATES. THE VIDCON HAPPENS EVERY JUNE AND I THOUGHT EVERY YEAR IS RANDOM. JUST THINK THAT SOMETHING HAPPENED AND THE VIDCON NEEDS TO BE DELAYED. OKAY? OKAY.

NOW BACK TO THE STORY.
-----------

Your P.O.V

I waited for a day for him to come back, but he didn't came. What the hell just happened? Did he abandoned all his stuff and left it to me? He's so immature after what happened. I need to call Felix.

My phone rang...

"(Y/N)?" He finally answered!

"Felix? Where are you? You've gone missing since!"

"I need to cool off, need to get away from everything."

"Felix.. I understand.. Just call me if you need anything okay? Don't leave me hanging for too long here."

"Ok..."

The call dropped.

Gosh, I miss Felix so much already. I really felt relieved at that call. Even though our call only lasted for like less than a minute. I wonder where he stays right now..

I also felt bad for Marzia. She was Felix's girlfriend and I looked like the mistress of their relationship, I never did anything wrong though. It's just that Felix was the one who got close to me, that's all.

Well about that entry, I just can't help myself to write some diary entries, I wrote at a new diary though. Maybe Pewds wished to get my 'new' diary but instead he got the old one. Well dang. I can't understand why he got so furious at me last time, I just asked him why was he acting so differently and then he just, burst.

He said that it was my wish. Pssshh.. Wish? I never wished anything. That was only a joke and never meant to be taken seriously but someone fell for it. I really admired him so much though, but his foolishness is in a whole new level when it is about his feelings, his emotions. Why would he gave up Marzia for someone like me? A plain ol' girl and a YouTuber. Nothing special about me. He gave up the years and time he spent with her for me, he gave up all the good memories and precious moments with her for me. Is he really freaking serious about that?

I need to stay away from them. I don't want to cause any more trouble.

But, I'll make him worry.

NO BUTS! I'll make him realize that the decision he picked was the most awful decision in his entire life. I just ruined the life of a girl I don't actually know. Why would I keep pushing further at this nonsense? This is not your generic-boy-break up-girlfriend-for you-story, that's so cliché.

"You'll gonna ruin your YouTube career..

The story will scatter..

Every one will talk about you..

Leaving Felix will be a bad decision for you to make..

You will regret leaving afterwards..

No one will help you.."

Those words... It's been repeating at my head. I cannot take this anymore...

All I see now this darkness.

..........
Light? All I see now is purely white. My eyes burn.

"Is she gonna be fine doctor?"

"Don't worry Mr. Felix, she's gonna be fine. She just passed out because of dehydration and so much stress. She's gonna wake up soon. Call me anytime if you need me okay?

A conversation I see. A normal conversation with the...

DOCTOR? WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

"Thank you so much doctor. I will."

The doctor finally walks out of the room, closing the door gently. I arise.

Ugh.. My head hurts.. "(Y/N)! Are you okay? How are you feeling?" Felix asked. I didn't answer him, but I try to listen to him. The burning sensation of my head overpowers me. "Look, I-I'm so sorry that I left you at the house. I was a fool to leave you. I'll never do that again to you, I promise." He added. I glared at him for saying that.

Quite surprised eh?

"I-is there something wrong? Did I do anything bad?"

Yeah, you really did something BAD. Still, I didn't answer him.

"You can tell me anything. Please, I just want to hear your voice."

Fudge you.

"Promises are meant to be broken." I finally snapped out. In exchange, my head ached more than it should have. So now, he's clearly wondering why I would say that. His expression is priceless. I decided to lay down and rest more.

Should I stay or should I go?

---------------------------
A/N

Good morning/afternoon/evening/midnight gaiz! Eyyym baaaackkk!

Miss me? Heh, I think not. Lol. So, I finally updated and my mind got scrambled. I'm so, so, sorry that I can't update as fast as I can because I can't find any inspiration. I've experienced hardships last week so I'm not in a good condition to write.

So, it's chapter 15. Well, it seems that you read my notes.. I want now an opinion about my story. Is it bad? Is it good? I'm curious! I'm an amateur for writing things like this actually. So if you're expecting my story to be great, then ditch it. It also might contain grammar errors there, lool. I don't know, English is not my first language.

And also, if you are thinking that I will trash this book, almost. But not anymore. I'm gonna write until the end so that you guys will not get disappointed. I might change my mind though. By the way, if my type of story is quite similar to an another fan fic, please let me know.

-I'm making this sure, I'm not copying any ideas from any stories. Inspiration maybe, but I'm not gonna steal, never.-

So there you have it! I won't keep any promises anymore. I can't do it anyway.

Stay extraordinary Prismatics!

-Kuuinimei <3