Chapter 4- Thinking About Tomorrow

"(Y/N), I need to go now. I got some work to do." Pewds finally said. I'm scared that he'll say that. As he was about to stand up, I tugged his shirt. "Uhh.. Felix.." I nervously said. "Why? You look scared." He replied. "W-w-will y-y-ou drop me at my house? Please?" I stuttered but politely requested him. Felix nod. He doesn't understand that why am I scared but, he'll just drop me at my house. Looks like I never knew this side. Gently, he assisted me to his car while hugging me. This is like a dream.

.....

"Thanks Felix!" I happily said as I waved to him. He also happily waved goodbye before he leaves. I don't want him to leave, but he really needs to. Oh well... *knocks* *Mom opens the door* "How's school?" My Mom immediately asked me as she opened the door. But of course, she'll also let me in. I said everything, except the looks of my schoolmates when I was with Pewds. She might get angry. "Oh, by the way dear. Your Dad is coming home this week. Maybe a day before the release of your card. You better have good grades." My Mom said. I don't know but, her voice when she said that, she feels kinda uneasy and scared. My Dad is really a nice person but he will transform to a monster if he sees my grades low. My grades were lower before. It was really scary. The distribution of cards is Saturday. Today is Thursday. I'm totally scared.

I slowly went to my room, still thinking about my Dad's arrival. What if my grades are low? I tried my best actually. But the problem is my teachers, they won't listen to everything that I said. Every excuses. Mom is so frail and weak so that's why I need to stay at home and take care of my Mom for the whole day. I was absent for like, 15 days? Oh gosh. I don't want to think about this anymore or else I'll break down here.

To ease myself, I played some sad songs. All Alright, Carry On, Stars, and Out of the Town. All of them by fun., then Nicotine by Panic! At The Disco. Then I played some happy songs too. Like, Timber by Pitbull ft. Kesha, PewDiePie song by Dj Fortify, Jabba The Hutt by Schmoyoho, Zelda Rap by Smosh, aand Dark Horse by Katy Perry. I also played Can't Remember To Forget You by Shakira ft. Rihanna for some obvious reasons. (A/N: You know why right? :D) Slowly I drifted to sleep.

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. Oh. It's already morning. No classes. GREAT. Time for some PooDiePie marathon! After that, some Ryan Higa and Smosh and I'll be A-OKAY! Heh, a-okay... Yeah right.

Just another normal day. What to freaking do anyway. Hmmm.. Check Facebook? OH. Let's say Hi to YouTube again!! Just checking Facebook for some updates..

OooOOooo, Pewds updated his page yesterday. His status says,

"Had a great day today! Just met someone who really made me happy! She's the coolest gal I've ever met! I'm so surprised that I'm her only friend tho. Another bro has been saved by Pewds! :D

Oh and also I need to finish editing the latest vid right now.

brofest

#PrayForPewds

#PewdsSavesTheDay

#ThisIsNotTwitter"

OH MY GOSH. PEWDS MENTIONED ME. BUT DIDN'T MENTIONED MY NAME. I FEEL SPECIAL OH MY GOSSHHHHHHHHH. It's a good thing that he didn't mention my name. My haters will probably say that I only befriended Pewds just for fame. Well, great. I don't even know myself. Let's just wait for their reactions.

-knock on the door-, -sound of someone opening the door-

"Hi Dad! I miss you!" Mom loudly said that I can even hear it here.

I'm doomed.

-----------------------------------------

A/N

Hi bros! Finally I've updated! Sorry for the long wait. My internet connection is going crazy. I'm just waiting for the right time to come. So yeah.

I read again the parts of my fic, you see some 'you' at the wrong place right? That was meant to be 'I' after all. So, thanks for understanding!

By the way, all the songs I've mentioned there are my favorites. IM SERIOUS.

Just a reminder, all of the chapters are your point of view. I maybe change but, only a small chance. I also only did one pov so it won't be so confusing.

If you liked it, please vote! And also comment if you want, don't be shy. :))

Stay extraordinary!

-Kuuinimei <3