Chapter 9- The Start of My New Life

-Oct. 4 in the afternoon-

I played Dark Souls II using my account. Pewdie made me one earlier. I thought Felix was overreacting on how Dark Souls II is hard just to be funny, he is not. IT IS REALLY FREAKING HARD. I almost gave up playing and then I remembered Felix. He finished Dark Souls even though it was hard. After fighting with the bosses again and again, he still managed to go on to the game and try not to rage quit. I also played some Speedrunners with him, Garry's Mod, and many other games. He introduced me to many awesome indie games. He sure knows a lot.

Hey (Y/N).." Felix called. "Are you bored?" He added after taking a sip on his beer. I really am but, I don't want him to show that I'm bored. He might think that I'm not having fun with him. "I hate to say this. Yes." I sadly said. "Well, you have a YouTube account right?" He asked me. "Yeah, why?"

What is he planning to do?

"I suppose, this is the right time to introduce you to the bros." He happily said.

Wait, what.

Introduce?

TO THE BROS?

THIS IS CRAZY.

"Uhh Felix, is it okay for the bros? Last time I saw the bros' comments to Zoe and Alfie when they played with you and Marzia. Maybe.. Maybe, they will do it again, to me." I said with a sense of fear. "As I observed, they hate new people playing with you. They only want Ken, Cry, Minx, Markiplier, Anthony & Ian." I added. "Well, actually they make the decisions sometimes but, this is what I like. And nobody won't stop me from doing this. If they don't want it then unsubscribe if they want to, I don't actually care about haters. Haters gonna hate ya know." He said to me. It's obvious he said that just to cheer me up. "And I can also bear hate comments so don't worry." He added. "Oh really? Last time you made a Friday With PewDiePie about the hate comments.so don't worry." He added. "Oh really? Last time you made a Friday With PewDiePie about the hate comments." I said. "Oh I just made it for fun. I'm not angry with them. Everyone can have their own opinions, even though they are f*****g wrong!" Pewds said with a smile. That sentence made me laugh like crazy. My laugh was so contagious that my laugh made Pewds laugh, so hard.

Felix finally stopped laughing. He tried not laugh, he successfully did it. His serious face made me laugh more. He gave in and laughed again."Okay, okay. I give up! You can introduce me to the bros." I said between laughs. He cheered for me and he danced Twerking 2.0. "Why is this dance still not viral?!" He said. "Well, maybe the people are shy to do that on public." I replied. "Maybe they do this at their room, alone." He jokingly said. "I think you are talking about yourself." I said with my eyebrow up. "Don't forget about Maya and Edgar!" He added. I laughed Is he serious?!

"Ha ha-how's it goin' bros? My name is PewwwwwDiePie! And welcome to....."

Felix pointed a finger on me "Fridays With PewDiePieeeeee!" I happily said.

"Well, this is a special Friday because.... We have a new friend here. She'll join us right now. Her name is.." He gave me a cue that I'll be the one talking right now. "(Y/N in the tone on how PewDiePie says his name on every intro)!" I joyfully introduced with a twist of a shaky tone. I'm nervous, hella nervous. "Well, this girl came through a lot of things before she faced the camera. She dreams to become a successful YouTuber someday. But she is scared about-" "Felix, you don't need to say.." I interrupted but I immediately trailed off. Felix is pushing me. Felix stopped recording and approached me. "Well, it is okay if you don't want. I won't force you." He said to me, concerned. "Felix, it's not that I don't want. It's just.. You're telling everyone everything." I sadly said. Then came the time that Felix realized what I said. "Sorry. I-I won't talk about anything in your past anymore." He said then he bowed his head as he expressed sadness. "It's okay Felix." I said as I pat his head. "Now, let's continue to record!" I shouted as I pumped my fist to the air. I am so excited now.

We made dares under the hashtag #AskPewds. I'm with him because mostly the dares were really for Marzia and him but Marzia isn't here right now, I'm the substitute. Well, the dares Felix picked were okay for both Felix and I so, we did 16 dares.

"Okay bros, see you at the next video. Stay awesome bros. We love yah." He stopped and starting to brofist the screen. I try to imitate him. Then we both said "bahaaayyyyeeee!". This is the best day evah.

"Felix." I called him while I scan my Facebook's news feed. "Why?" He said. He is busy editing the video earlier. "I'm going to transform my account on YouTube into a comedy/gaming channel." I said to him. I heard him laugh. "What's so funny about that?" I angrily said. I am annoyed. "Good luck on making that happen gurl. That's not that easy." He explained. I know right? "I'll try." I said with a light smile.

Pewds is a little ray of sunshine that is giving me sight to my eyes to see the world's darkness for a long time now. Even though at some points that ray of sunshine gets weaker, it never disappears. Even though there were times that there was no way to save me from darkness to rule me, that ray is still there. Always. Pewds always wins over my anxiety. His laugh, his sense of humor, his words of wisdom, everything.

I love a creature.

The name of the creature is Felix, Felix Kjellberg.

He let me to start a new life in a new place.

What a lovely time to start now.

-----------------------------------------

A/N
Heyya bros! Oh I'm so happy that my story has already 1k reads and counting! I'm so excited for your response on my new chapter! It took me so long to finally upload a chapter lol.

So then this story already reached 1k reads, I promised to you guys that I'll reveal on what shall I call you who reads my story right? Well if you are reading the whole story right now, you're a Prismatic. Sounds familiar? Like Katy Perry's new album? I didn't got that from there. I got that name from a game called Torchlight II. (For those who play or played it, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN HUEHUEHUE) It sounded good to my ears though hahahah.

Stay extraordinary Prismatics! :D

-Kuunimei <3