Chapter 19- Since When Did I Worry?

-ANOTHER TIMELEAP AMSAREH-

"Look Jon! 4 million views in one week!" I screamed high pitched at Jon. Jon hurried over and sat at my side. As he looked into the screen, a smile that makes everyone smile can be seen in his face. "Congrats!" Jon said and out his hand in the air waiting for a high five. I answered him.

"Oh if you just know how restless am I these past few days Jon!" I admitted happily. "So that's why I caught you surfing the internet in 3AM, three days in a row. You also keep tweeting about our vid." He said, then giggles.

Woah, he's been observing me? That's why most times I feel that someone stares at me intensely, it was him.

I plan to go back to Brighton tomorrow. I really hate to say goodbye to Jon. But...

I finally got pea-

*cellphone rings, someone's calling*

I grabbed my phone and checked who's calling, it's Felix.

I answered his call, "Hello? Felix?" I said.

"Hello? (Y/N)? This is Marzia. I-I need your help." She said in between sobs.

"Why are you crying? And why is Felix's cellphone is with you?" I asked. Jon looked at me puzzled. I signaled him to 'wait' using my left hand. I stood up and went outside.

"F-Felix, h-he's raging." She whispered that I can barely hear.

"Can you please louden your voice a bit."

"I can't. Felix might know I called you.

"Marzia!" Felix called.

"Why are you using my phone?" He asked Marzia.

She stayed silent.

There's some crackling noise in their part, I can't explain why.

"Hello?"

I didn't answer.

"(Y/N)? Is this you? What did Marzia said?" He asked angrily.

I didn't answer again.

I just bit my lip and my face expressed worry.

"Hey (Y/N), if you don't mind I'll skedadd-" Jon sofly said as he closes the door but his sentence was immediately stopped as he saw my face. He signaled that he'll buy some snacks.

"Is that Jon?" Felix asked. Why. Is. He. Asking. So. Many. Questions. I sense some jealousy from his tone though...

"Felix, what did you do to Marzia?" I sternly asked. There was a pause, a long awkward pause.

"Nothing." He replied. His voice turned cold.

"Please tell the truth." I tried to let him spit out the truth.

"I said nothing!" He shouted.

"Why are you acting like that?" I talked back.

Pause. This silence is so deadly, I can hear Marzia atill crying.

"You picked the wrong time to call." He responded.

Now Jon came back with two plastic bags on his hands.

There was a long, awkward pause, again.

"I didn't feel that you were worried about me at all." I mouthed out. "You didn't even gave me some alerts about the things happening there." I added. I didn't even know why.

"Since when did I worry?" He coldly said.

....

That hurt me a lot. I can't answer anymore.

I dropped the call, threw my cellphone at the trashcan that was right beside me.

I decided to go back inside the house, slammed the door.

I sat at the sofa. With my hands covering my face.

Cry.

The door opened, Jon put down the plastic bags and hurried beside me with my phone in his hand. He stroked my back to comfort me.

This is the kind of comfort I wanted now.

----------------------
A/N

HAI. I CAN'T THINK OF ANY AUTHOR'S NOTE SO..

I LIEK JON COZART SO MUCH. I'M SORRY. IM SRS.

I feel so happy when you guys in the comments say that Jon is hot. HAHAHA.

Don't worry, I won't ditch Felix.... Or ma-

NOTHING. JUST PRETEND I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING.

Sorry if this is short. I just want to update.

This chapter is full of awkward spaces. My style of writing! Lol. I just realized this chapter is full of dialouge. Wow.

The next will be long! :)

Stay fabulous,

Stay awesome,

And stay extraordinary Prismatics! :D

-Kuuinimei <3