Chapter 10- Reactions

-a few hours later-

“Oh. My. God.” Pewds said with a shocking tone as he stared at the computer screen. He’s always confusing as hell. I decided to take a look on the screen and…

OH MY GOSH.

THEY…THEY…

“Who is that? I think you two are compatible together!”

“What a cute but kinda shy girl. Does she have social anxiety? I wish not. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET HER ON PERSONAL”

“CAN U BE MY GIRLFRIEND (Y/N)”

“Ur so purty im guna die”

“THEY SHOULD STAY LIKE THIS”

I am so, so happy about their comments and reactions. I-I feel I like to cry right now. Oh, I’m already crying. Tears of joy they said. I feel that I want to climb Mount Everest with all this energy that entered my body. “Well, there are some negative comments as well. Care to see?” Pewdie sadly asked. “I automatically have haters. I can’t avoid it.” I replied. Pewdie slowly backs off to the computer a little bit and I don’t know why.

“where is marzia? u need her more than that annoying girl”

“No offense but she acts like an immature person like Pewds.”

“get away from pewds right now!”

“oh another b***h who wants a share on pewdies fame”

It kinda stings but  “haters gonna hate, ducks gonna duck, QUACK.” No one can get all of the people in this world on their side anyway. Ehh I don’t care. They have the right to hate though.

I just laughed. Felix began to look at me like there was something wrong with me, but he replaced It with a smile. “I’m so glad that you can laugh off at the hate comments. I do that too don’t worry. You are not crazy.” He jokingly said while patting my head. Oh he is so, so sweet! Unlike his alter ego, PewDiePie. You know the differences between Felix and PewDiePie right? I don’t need to list them all.

Well I guess I need to fix my channel soon and make a video.

“Hey (Y/N)! Want to go out later?” Felix surprisingly asked. Woah. Now he’s asking me to go out with him?! ARE YOU NUTS? “Uhhh, dinner?” “Yes, dinner.” “Then, it’s settled!” “Pick your best clothes senpaiii!” Felix teasingly said with a sassy tone.

Oh Felix. This is why I hate you a lot.

 -----------------------------------------

A/N

Hey Prismatics! Another new chapter! It’s short I know. Because I’ve published like two long chapters last time. Is it okay for you? No? WHAT DID YO- Just joking hahahaha! XD

Please vote and comment if you liked it!

Stay extraordinary Prismatics! :3

-Kuuinimei <3