Rules For Commenting.

Rules for reading my books since this is all getting out of control

One – No Gay bashing, whatever you believe is your business but this is my profile so you will be blocked from any farther comments if I see even one from you, I don’t put up with it.

Two- I’m done with the religious comments, if you think everyone needs Jesus because I have a rated r story you shouldn’t be reading it let alone commenting.

Three- No attacking other people in my comments, it’s rude.

Four- My stories aren’t edited, it annoys me when you pick one word out of a whole freaking chapter and make fun of it in the context it’s in, it makes me not want to post on here anymore, shit happens, mistakes happen, if you don’t like it, don’t read. I’m not here to be attacked or made fun of.

Five- R rated stories… comments from people saying It’s just life 50 shades are blocked too, I read those books, I hate them, and just because a man is dominate doesn’t mean everyone is stealing from those damn books.

Six- I don’t care if you curse, my books aren’t clean either but don’t send me dirty messages if your comments are reported, Wattpad does it automatically when certain words trigger, if I see it when I scroll through comments I mark them as none offensive.

Seven- If you aren’t of age to read the stories I can’t stop you but I recommend not reading and if your mom or brother or sister or aunt come yelling at me for letting you read it (It’s happened before) I will not respond, I will block. I’m not going to sit there and fight with them because it’s stupid.

Eight- Don't promote your story on my story, it's rude and i would never do it to anyone, those will be deleted too.  

I’m tired of all the drama guys which is why this is now here, I write because I love it and I don’t want to keep going like this and hate doing it.

Is blocking rude? Maybe but you’ve been warned.

I’m not going to sit there and put up with it all and stress and worry and get upset about a handful of people, I’m simply going to block you and move on with my life and the thousands of amazing people who are supportive and enjoy the stories I write.