Hashtag, Yolo, Swag.

These three words just said annoy me to pretty much no end. i HATE HATE HATE them. 

When i go on facebook and see someone with a photo and it says shit like

#coolhair #muscles #newshirt #swag #cool #Villin # like #chillin #Awesome #newme #doyoulift #workout #jealous? UGH

and those are annoying but the ones that ae just like #ohmygoodnesslookatus #bestfriendsforlikever #foreverandever #thisismybestfriend #myboyfriendisamazingilovehim #ohmygoodnesslookatmypuppy 

THOSE are the worst. learn how to freaking put a space in words! those are not hashtage, those are just stupid. i get they're like catagories and you can click on them and see shit with the same hashtag.

like #cat. you click on it and there are other cats.

but who the hell is going to be like #ohmygoodnessilovestarbuckssomuchswag, what is the point of that? words honestly can't describe how much i hate hastags. on twitter, fine. that's FINE! you're supposed to hashtag there, but when it's on facebook, or worse when i see shirts and shit with it on there, i'm just ilke NO!

Speaking of shirts and shit with all that on there, swag and yolo. 

i was in ocean shores, saw that and wanted to just burn it.

people go oh ym god i have swag and look at that swag, no. just no. please for the love of god just think about what your saying. 

And now for the worst... YOLO! 

More just NO! just please stop using yolo to cover up that you are a dumb slut (IN MOST CASES DON'T HATE ME FOR IT. I GET WHAT IT STANDS FOR AND WILL TOUCH ON THAT LATER) 

i see people drunk at parties with YOLO! no, you're freaking eighteen years old, that is no yolo. why not go to college, get a job and an education. that's yolo.

you only live once. No, you die once, you live your life every second of every day. so stop saying oh yolo lets go party, yolo lets steal something, yolo lets go have sex.

say yolo, let's do something with our lives and not waste it being a sterotyoical person. write a book, help someone, volunteer, go skydiving, bungee jumping. 

make a freaking bucket list of what you want to do with your life and use yolo for that. 

and don't wait until your 30, 40, 50 to make one. make one NOW.... make of a list of what you want to do now, and don't wait until you hit a midlife crisis or wake up and see how many years have passed by. 

no one says you have to do them all now, but make one so that when opportunity comes knocking, you can do it, you never know when you'll get another chance.

and mostly these three words just ANGER me because people use them as an excuse to be stupid. in MY life, i haven't seen one well educated and smart person going off doing something with their life sitting there saying oh guys look at my swag #awesome #WHATEVER YOU PUT HERE. 

I'm nineteen. i'm young. i am FAR from perfect. I do stupid things, i've been pushed nito peer pressure. i've skipped school, i've drank, i've not taken school seriously and seriously wasted the intelligence i had through high school.

i made mistakes, but i learned from them and it's not too late for me to work hard and make something of myself.

I am SO scared for my generation. the obsession with themselves and appearance, how annorexic is more "attractive" how popularity makes you so freaking awesome, how many teen parents there are who don't take it seriously.

No, i do not bag on teen parents. my friend has a three year old and is a freaking AMAZING mother, she puts her daughter first and even through a divorce kept a smiel on her face and didn't let it effect her daughter. she makes sure she's taken care of first and has what she needs.

i'm talking about another friend i have who teaches her daughter to curse and got pregnant intentionally at 15, and doesn't take carre of her and brings man after man into her daughters life and tells them thats her daddy.

anyways, off topic, but i just hate how people use things as excuses to make bad decisions and then say well yolo so it's okay. it's not okay. its just not. you're goint to look back and be embarassed at the decisions you made and wish that you could have done things differently if you use Yolo and Swag like i've described in the negative.