Fifty Shades Of Fucking Grey

Alright people, with all the talk going on about this i'm ready to explode.

First off, i'm fucking tired of people sitting there saying it's the best love story ever, how they're tired of saying it's abuse, it's such a great book. Fuck that, guess what sweethearts, look up the signs of domestic abuse and inteasd of telling me i don't know what i'm talking about and to do my reasearch why don't you fucking educate yourself. She's a weak willed and innocent girl and he knows that and he takes advantage of it, he pushes her to sign something she's not read for (though she never actually signs it, good for her) he takes her friends away because one likes her, he tries to keep her away from her stronger willed friend who he knows wouldn't approve of what he's doing to her, he always has to know where she is, he doesn't ever trust her, he's paranoid and he's a fucking hypoctite.

he was taken advantage of as a child, his mothers friend molested him and he still doesn business with her and sees her though it makes Anna uncomfortable, she doesn't want him seeing her and as his girlfriend it's her right to demand he doesn't the minute it becomes his right to demand she doesn't see Jose. he just says how it's his life and he can see her if he wants and becomes angry with her that she doesn't like that pedo. 

And then when she looks for a job she want's to find some kind of indepence from him in it but does he allow that? no, he buys the company and hands her a position she wanted to EARN. he gives her the illusion of indepencence but he's in every aspect of her life, looming over her and silently soffocating her.

this book is not BDSM, he's not a dom, he's an abusive and tortured man who never grew up and worked through his admittedly tragic issues and he puts that on everyone else, he left past girls traumatized and in pain. 

a D/s is built on TRUST. above all trust is the best, a submissive's submission is a gift and something that should NEVER be taken lightly, she's trusting you to take care of her and to listen to her, she's trusting that you won't hurt her more than she's willing to be hurt and she's giving you her body and her soul (i'm saying she because Anna is a girl, there are male submissives too) 

it's not just oh sign a contract and i'll control you and beat you and you'll like it, you'll submit to me and you'll do everything i ask. No.

And this gives the wrong impressin to girls, she is not a fucking princess and she doesn't deserve evrything handed to her, no one does. (in my opinion) i don't want to see girls seeking this shit out because they don't know any better and walk straight into an abusive relationship. 

it's covering up abuse with sex

now if you've read any of my books you'll know that i have no problem with rough sex, bondage, spanking, all that fun stuff and i have no problems with that aspect of the book other than it's not well written and i'm not saying that to be like oh i'm better because i'm not but she is a paid and published author and her witing sucks for how much money she made and that makes me anry, that so, so writing is being rewarded. 

this book just makes me so fucking angry that i have to stop without actually being finished with my rant and girls when you think this book is so fucking great as yourself this...

what if Anna was your daughter, would you be happy if your daughter was in that relationship?