Justin Bieber

Now i will start by saying this.

I DO NOT CARE IF YOU LIKE HIM, i WILL NOT change my opininon on this one.

Warning, may have a LOT more cursing.

This kid is one of the most disrespectful, annoying, irrisponsible stars i've seen, my hate for him is a thousand times my annoyance for Miley Cyrus.

And it's freaking people who go oh my god he's so young he's allowed to make mistakes haha don't hate on Justin Bieber #beliber 

HELL FUCKING NO!

You guys are freaking ignorant irriating and what is wrong with society. Free justin Bieber after he was arrested for racing while fucking drunk? I don't give a damn how old you are, i don't give a damn if you're Justin Bieber, Obama, Black Sabbath, A normal human, Bill Gates or the fucking Pope!

That shit is NOT FUCKING OKAY! there is NO and i repeat NO FUCKING EXCUSE FOR THAT. and he's disrespectful and compares himself to Michael Jackson, flashes his money, smiled in his mug shot and treats it like a fucking joke.

IT IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE! and you guys who are like oh it's okay are fucked up!

He's lucky he didn't fucking kill someone! what if there was a little girl, a mother, fuck that, just ANYONE in a car or on the street around him, and he hit them because he's fucking drunk and going to fast.

what if that mom, dad, son, daughter, little girl, grandma, ETC fucking died! he could hav freaking killed someone, it's fucking serious and he treats it like a JOKE! 

And then what does he do as soon as he gets out of Jail? walks into the awaiting arms of cheering fans and goes off to Panama with his girlfriend to get fucking drunk and relax after hsi on so horrible experience in Jail.

WHAT DOES THIS KIDS HAVE TO DO FOR YOU GUYS TO SEE THIS!?

Does he haev to kill someone? 

Okoay little #Beliebers (Ugh Hashtags) he's fucking racing drunk and you're like on my god he's so cool and oopsy BAM you're fucking dead? or oh shit minivan and you're family is now dead or critically injured? 

do you love him now? is he cool now? 

NO, you fucking hate him because he did something so reckless and has just injured or killed someone.

And no one better say i'm over reacting. i'm putting it in perspective. he could have EASILY... EASILY killed somone that night, and i'm putting it in a way that if it were you affected. 

and how about a normal person like you or me, were drunk and decided it's a good idea to race and get arrested, is that cool? is that okay? is that fun? NO ITS NOT! it's reckless and we deserve the be finned and jailed.

maybe they should have fined him more, it's nothing for a guy like him, but for a normal person struggling its food, rent, payments.

why don't we all just free all drunk drivers even if they killed someone.. is that okay? NO IT'S NOT! 

and this is just his drunk driving incident. i can't even go into the other things, maybe another rant, but for now i think that this is enough.