Military Haters Part Two

So, here i continue to be more on track with what i was oringinally going to say...

Have you heard of all the beating of military people, they gang up on them and beat them down, taunting them for being military.. it makes me sick. 

how can you fucking do that to anyone, let alone because they are serving OUR country. why don't you fucking enlist and we can throw you assholes into war and see how you handle it.

people go on about how we are the land of the free, how we're in a free country.

that freedom is your right as an american citizen, but remember that that freedom DOES NOT come free. it comes at the cost of other people's lives. while you sit there and write or go to work, while you go to school while you go to the mall or hang out with your friends, not scared every minute about being in the middle of a war zone, remember that in other countries they don't have that right.

our soliders deploy and fight and risk their lives to protect your rights, if we gave up, and another country decided to bring the fight over here (which was what my 9/11 rant was for) then what? 

If you want to bitch and hate on our military i wish i could force you in a damn uniform and pull somoen out of there that deserves to be at home with their family. 

some people don't care about what they sacrifice. how many holidays their away, missing the birth of a child, their first steps, graduations and dances, birthdays and wedding. 

My boyfriend had to take a call for someone in his unit.. KIA, left a daughter and wife behind. a daughter he never got to meet. his wife gave birth while he was away. he never got to hold her or hear her cry, he never got to make her smile and he will never get to watch her grow up.

that little girl will never have a father to hold her and preotect her the way a father should. 

he'll never get to threaten the guys away and give them permission to marry her, he'll never get to walk her down the isle or dance with her at her wedding. he will never see her go to prom or graduate high school 

he'll forever miss her first words and first steps, her first day of school and her last. 

His life was ripped away from him, so tell me that he's a bad guy and deserves to be beat down and abused. 

that's ONE person, one story.

my friend i've known for forever is deployed right now, and i worry about him every day. he left a wife at home, a wife who's just hoping he comes back to her. he's missing their first valentines day as a married couple. 

they sacrifice so much. 

Land of the free BECAUSE of the brave.

it seriously get's on my nerves when people are all talking shit about them. sure there are some things that were pointless to do, but it's not like anyone is perfect. mistakes happen, things happen. but war isn't pretty and unlike in video games that are 'so cool' when you get shot, you're fucking dead. no second chance. every choice oyu make can be the difference between life and death.

I love the quote

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Just rememer this next time you go to hate on them or make jokes about them or something. they are people with lives and families. and are fighting for YOU.