Chapter 6

He just laughed out loud and said,

"Catch you later interesting girl."

Having an enemy in college, check!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

   How dare he! Urghhh! Before my brain could bring up any come-backs, he left. Damn! I shouldn't have given my hands to shake in the first place. Silly me for thinking he might be a nice person! My first instinct has always been and will always be right! He is a douche bag!

  I packed my remaining books into my bag and stormed off to my next class. Thank goodness it was just the next block and I don’t have to ask anyone else for direction. There weren't many people like Jessy. She was sweet.

  I went to my next class and it was not full yet, so I took a vacant seat in the middle row and I started taking the requiring books for the class and I started flipping through the pages. I like to do my own revision about the topic we're gonna discuss in the class before the actual discussion. I don’t know if it’s weird or not but I feel I am more organized and fully participated in the discussion and teaching that way.

"Hello again interesting girl." I heard someone said.

I turned and I saw someone whom I never wish to see again! MrDouchebag!

He's sitting beside me? What the hell!

"Dont you have any other place to seat and any other people to annoy?" I rolled my eyes.

"Annoy?!" He smirked. "And this has always been my seat. I had always been sitting here. You are the one who is sitting in my seat. Do you see me complaining? No." He smiled again.

  For a douche bag, he sure does smile a lot. I just tuned him out and started reading about today’s discussion and I was looking through my homework. He was humming an annoying tune and I’m positive it’s just I can notice him. What’s his problem anyway?

  I just turned towards him and gave him a look that said ‘seriously dude?!’

He just shrugged and continued humming. Oh gosh, my class with him are gonna be miserable. The professor came in 5 minutes late but he was quick to dive into the discussion. After the class, I packed my bags and I could sense that someone was watching me. I turned and I saw that “Zach’ guy looking at me. I ignored his looks and I took longer time to pack my bags but he just kept staring like I was some sort of antique stuff from the museum. I slung my bag to the shoulders and I kept walking.

 “Hey!” Zach said. I just ignored him and walked faster.

“Hey you wait up!” He shouted and started pushing people down the hallways and he ran towards me.

“Hey, I didn’t quite catch your name interesting girl.” He said a little out of breath. Shouldn’t have run then!

“So?!” I asked him quite annoyed. Would he just leave me alone and let me go to my dorm.

He just raised his eyebrows, smiled at me and said. “Take care interesting girl.”

  I rolled my eyes and said “Whatever”. He started laughing and he walked away. I smiled at that. If he wasn’t annoying, I might find that super cute but nahh, he is annoying as my great aunt Pippa. Maybe a little less because I absolutely despise Aunt Pippa. Him? Not so but he still is annoying.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

  I went to my room and it was empty. I think Grace hasn’t come back from her class yet. I picked up my phone and called Logan. It is just the first day of class but it feels like an eternity already. How am I suppose to survive 3 years?!

Logan picked up on the third ring.

“Sam?”

“Hey Logan.” I said cheerfully. My entire sour mood was gone.

“Hey babe, how are you?’

“I’m good. How are you? I miss you” I pouted although I know he can’t see me.

“I’m fine. TU is great. I’m planning on joining the Basketball team here. I miss you more. How’s WSU treating you? Made any new friends?” he asked cheerily.

“Logan, that’s great! You have a great talent in basketball. I’m sure you’ll ace it.” I sighed and said “WSU is treating me okay.” Lie! “Yeah I made new friends too Logan, you don’t have to worry about me.” Lie again!

“Oh that’s great Sam, I’m happy for you. I can’t help but to worry about you. What is your new friend’s name?” Crap!

I don’t know but for some reason, the first name that popped in my head was Zach so that’s what I told. Gosh it has only been less than a week and I’m already lying to Logan more than I ever did to him.

  We spoke for a few more minutes and we hung up. Zach? my friend? That must be the biggest lie I have ever told Logan. I wonder what’s more WSU has got in the itinerary for me.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Grace came back at 7pm. I wasn’t hungry so I was just having protein bars. They taste really good.

“Hey roomie, how’s first day?” She smiled warmly at me.

“It was interesting.” I smiled back at her.

She raised her eyebrow but didn’t say anything. She is not that bad at all. Although she oozed the word trouble, I kinda like her. She looks like the person who will say anything that comes out from her brain. In simple words she looks like the person who doesn’t have filter in her mouth. Who the hell am I to judge her but I have always been told that I am good at analyzing people. Whatever.

“Hey, do you wanna come and have dinner with us?” Grace said.

“Us?” I said back.

“Yeah, me and my friends. Don’t worry about my friends some of them are normal.” She joked.

“Thanks, but I’ll pass.” I smiled politely at her.

“You sure?” She looked at my protein bars and at me again.

“Positive.”

“Okay then. Take care, bye.” She shrugged and shut the door.

I heaved a sigh and lied back down on my bed. I just finished my homework and my revision. That Zach guy called me interesting today. Am I interesting? As far as I know, I’m the most boring girl anyone could have ever met. He must be crazy. Will I meet him again tomorrow? I shook my head and tried to sleep. In my dream, I dreamt of Zach annoying me!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note : If you reading this, let me tell you that I love you guys soooooo soooooo muchhh !!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO SOO MUCHH. Thanks for reading. It totally means a lot to me and I just realised that WE have reached 100+ readers in less than a week. That's sickk !!! Thanks guys. I'll update as soon as possible. Please vote and comment guys. It will only take less than a second. For you info, the story has just started. More funny, spicy, emotional updates. I can't wait for it. I think we have seen enough of Logan and Sam. I'm pretty sure you have got the picture of hhow close Sam and Logan were. I'M GONNA BREAK IT! MUAHAHAHAHA. Lol no. Let's enjoy the ride guys. Take care and thank you sooo muchh. xoxo

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

PLEASEEE: D