Chapter 1

"You guys are the epitome of sweetness"

"I wont be shock if they end up marrying in the future"

"Gosh you guys are soo totally cute!!!"

"Oh God! can you both cut it already? I'm so sick of it!"

"Mr and Mrs Watson in the making."

  Those  were some of the comments that I have been hearing  everyday for the past 4 years. Some, totally adore us and some, totally hate us. Why? I have no idea. Jealous maybe? Perhaps yes, perhaps not but either way I never really cared because I have a beautiful family who loves me with all my hearr, amazing friends who are always there when I need them and last but not least, my boyfriend who loves me to the moon and back! Logan.

  Logan and I have been dating since we were 14 but best friends since we were 4. The day he proposed to me was the best day of my life! Logan and I never really cared about the comments. I, personally hope that we will end up marrying in the future. He is the only one who knows almost everything about me and still loves me.

  I hope that our love will last long. It will last long. We made it for four years with no fights or arguments. Well there were fights like, who's gonna pay the bill for dinner or what movie we're gonna watch but apart from that no major fights. That's what I love about him. I can always count on him for everything and I feel safe with him.

  "Sam, What are you thinking?"

"I'm just thinking about us Logan" I smiled at him and leaned my head against his shoulder. I have everything planned out in my life.

"I love you Samantha." Logan said looking straight into my eyes.

"I love you too Logan" I could barely hear my voice but the moment he smiled and closed the distance between us, I knew he heard me.

________________________________________________________________

Please vote and comment my dear lovely readers. Means a lot to me. Also, send me your reviews on what you think about this chapter. I dont mind critics guys. I appreciate actually.... That is if you tell me politely. Thank you and have a nic day  :)