Chapter 4

The college was huge! Like was super massive and big. It was a little intimidating but I knew I can handle it. I wished Logan was here with me, studying jn WSU.

"Do you like it?" Logan whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool." I smiled at him.

"Welcome to your new life my dear." My dad patted my back.

I just smiled at him.

..........

After finishing all the formalities, We were in search for my new dorm. There were many people like me searching for their dorms. I saw some students crying and hugging their parents like they were never going to see each other ever again. Not that I blame them because I 'might' cry later tonight. I was not sure. I kinda hope not. I saw some some students playing their guitars and singing. I call them the 'musical people'. There were also some people smoking and laughing at something from their cellphones. Weird!

Once we reached the dorm. Logan huffed a sigh of relief that we found my dorm because it was really far and he was carrying my most heaviest bag. I tried not to pack lots of stuffs, but I guess I just got carried away. I smiled sympathically but he just nodded at me signalling that he was okay. I just smiled at him again.

"You guys really are cute. Smiling at each other and reassuring one another." My mom beamed at us and I felt my ears were getting hotter.

"I'm gonna miss you guys and I love yall so much but I think I can handle it from here." I smiled at them politely.

"Are you kidding me? I want to see how your dorm looks like and I want to see your roomate." My mom said excitedly.

  I opened the door and I saw clean bed,study tables, cupboard and a mini couch. Not bad I thought to myself. I mean It's not great but I think I can survive with this. I turned to my right and I saw a dark hair girl with pale skin girl lying down on her bed listening to songs I guess. One she saw us, she pulled her earphones and smiled at us.

"Hey, I'm Grace and I'm your roomate." she smiled politely at me. She looked very pretty actually. But I sensed a little rebel from her. I would not mind that at all.

"Hey, I'm Samantha but you can just call me Sam." I offered my hand to shake and she accepted it.

Getting on the goodlist with my roomate... Check!

Grace politely introduced herself to my parents and Logan. My mom smiled at her approvingly. I think she was okay with my roomate.

"Okay guys I think I can handle it from here now. I'll be sure to call you guys and chat with yall frequently. Please dont worry about me. I'm more worried about you guys than me." I hugged my parents tightly.

"Awww honey. My sweet little girl. Sure honey. Just stay safe okay?" said mom seriously.

I nodded and smiled at her.

Next, I went towards Logan and hugged him.

"Take care Logan. I love you."

"I love you more Samantha."

I smiled at him and I felt my eyes starting water. This was it. I was in my dorm now. Real life. Real world. I was not sure if I was ready for this or not but its here. I have to face it.

________________________________

First chapter and first look into Sam's college life. Next chapter, Introduction of Zach. Im gonna make the next chapter a long chapter. Things have just started to heat up and I'm flipping excited about what's to come next. Please please pleaseeee vote and comment guys. Just comment what you think about thus story so far. I accept negative comments too. I appreciate your help guys. Thank you. Love you all guys. Have a great day/night. :)

VOTE AND COMMENT !!! :D