Dark Love

Its a Captivating Love story between Zach Cross and Samantha Evans...

Samantha Evans is a normal, funny, smart, sarcastic and a well-mannered girl. She has everything planned out in her life. She has a great boyfriend who loves her to bits, Logan. They were the total high-school sweetheart. But all those things changed when she went to her new college. She met a guy, Zach. He dont do the dating things. She thought that was because he is a playboy. They became the best of friends and things change.... Her love towards Logan slowly starts to fade away and she became more attached towards Zach. But Zach will never ever date her. He doesn't date anybody. What will happen IF they date? Will his dark past collides with his present. Will Samantha regret her decision? Why wont Zach date Samantha? Why wont he date anyone ? Will Samantha go back to Logan? Will Zach fight harder for Sam and explains his past or just keep queit and ler her go because of his terrible past? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL THESE QUESTIONS BY READING :)

THIS IS A DARK LOVE STORY

Welcome to a mind blowing roller-coaster ride :)

WARNING : Things MIGHT get a little rated. I'll try to keep it at stake for my young readers :)

Enjoy guys :)