Vas happening my children?

Niall's POV.

I smiled, my lids fluttering open, laughing quietly at the sunlight which was now pouring into my eyes and when I finally was half awake, I stared at the figure next to me, feeling tingles in my stomach as i leaned down to kiss his forehead.

Harry stirred a little and woke up with a groggy smile that lit up his amazing face as he smile at me.

"Morning love." I smiled.

"Morning." He replied, leaning up to kiss my lips and I closed my eyes. This was like pure heaven. Except better. 

Everything in that moment was perfect. The serenity, the unbroken silence, the beauty of the scenery. Suddenly it dawned upon me that in my world, Harry was like the sun. Because with him around, I could see things. I could see the beauty in things and I could live happily. It was all Harry. I smiled in contentment with his arms still wrapped around me and I never wished this moment to end.

It did though.

The alarm clock rang, startling both of us out of our respective trances and we looked at each other, before bursting out into laughter. The sound of Harry's laughter engulfed me and I sighed at the ease and familiarity of things. We kissed again until we heard a small cough behind me.

I blushed. We must have been pretty deep in that kiss if we didn't notice someone in our room.

Two someones, actually. It was Liam and Louis.

"Well hate to break you lovebirds up but we've got a tight schedule today." Liam said as he  interlocked his fingers with Louis earning a eyebrow wiggle from Harry. 

"Cool." Harry sighed and got up and pulled me up with him.

I shook my head, stubbornly resisting him. No one could get me up if-

I stopped in my thoughts, then burst out in laughter.

Harry had rolled over to tickle me in the stomach and I rolled around like a headless chicken and begged for him to stop. He laughed as he got on top of me and pulled me up and smirked.

"Say it." He muttered, half giggling.

"Say what?"

"I'll always be a better tickler than you."

I laughed, half sighing. He was such a child sometimes. "Fine, fine, Harry, your the better tickler." I said wearily, until I turned around and tickled him again. Hah. Score one for Niall.

"You forgot the first rule. Never turn your back on your opponent." I got out in between peals of laughter. 

We made it down to breakfast, still giggling from the earlier incident and we got stares from Liam and Louis, who were both gazing into each others eyes. At least until we broke their concentration. I laughed and grabbed a plate and pancakes off the counter top and Harry followed suit. Then, pulling out a chair, I set my plate down and poured some juice for the both of us. Sitting down, I grabbed a big bite of pancakes. Wow, tickling sure could take a lot out of a growing boy. Harry got up mid meal and moved over to sit on my leg.

"Harry.. babe I think you've gained weight." I teased, wrapping my hands around his waist, snuggling in and breathing into his back. He smelled good.

"Take that back." He gasped in mock fury as he turned around, with a handful of pancake in his hand. He shoved them in my face.

"Oh its on now." I laughed.

"Not if I can help it." He laughed too and started running around.

Which was how, after a long chase around the apartment and a very very messy food fight, we were lying down on the couch, exhausted and panting. Nevertheless, Harry's hand found his way to mind and intertwined our fingers together and I smiled, squeezing his hand back.