Concert in America.

"ARE YOU READY?" Louis and Harry shouted together, signaling the start of the concert.

Wow, I thought. The sheer amount of people in the crowd was overwhelming me, and i'm pretty sure the rest of the boys felt the same way, considering the awestruck expressions on our faces. I saw the fans jump up and down excitedly, most likely screaming, but I couldn't hear thanks to the earpieces. All I heard was Ted's voice, and some stage directions. And also the extremely loud sound of my heart pounding.

The song played, just like in the rehearsal, and Liam began chorusing the famous line of What Makes You Beautiful. He walked in front, while the rest of us stood behind, bobbing along with the music.

"Your insecure, Don't know what for,

Your turning heads, when you walk, through the door,

Don't need make up,

To cover up,

Being the way that you are is enough."

Liam walked back to stand in line with the rest of us as the lights shone on us. It was time. We all walked forward, and Harry began singing. The sound of his voice coming through the earpiece melted my heart, and I smiled, as we moved along in our choreographed moves.

"Everyone else in the room can see it

Everyone else but you."

Breathe, Niall. Breathe.

I opened my mouth along with everyone else and the words flowed out of our mouths

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else.

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed.

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know, oh oh,"

"You don't know your beautiful." Louis and Zayn sang together in perfect harmony

"If only you saw what I can see

you'll understand why i want you so desperately

right now I'm looking at you and i can't believe

you don't know, oh oh, you don't know your beautiful, oh oh"

"Thats what makes you beautiful." Harry sang beautifully.

The music continued, and I flashed a smile at the crowd, looking up around the arena. It was packed with people, a stark contrast from earlier in the day during the rehearsals, which was only us and a handful of fans, but now, it was fans, girls, everywhere. It was honestly a little overwhelming, but nevertheless, I waved. The five of us continued dancing as the music continued. Zayn gave a little smile to Louis which was hardly noticeable, but I felt the happiness in Louis from that little smile. Zayn started singing and I raised an eyebrow slightly.

"So girl come on

You've got it wrong

To prove I'm right I put it in a song

I don't know why, You're being shy

And turn away when I look into your eyes"

Harry ran up to touch some fans' hands while Liam flipped his microphone as the song continued into its chorus and its bridge.

"And thats what makes you beautiful." We concluded the song.

The crowd jumped up and down, screaming, and I guess the term "And the crowd goes wild" was an appropriate term for what was going on now. The flurry of activities kept me extremely excited and smiling all the way.