Day 23.

Niall's POV.

This was awkward.

No. This was beyond awkward.

I think I reached the limits of my sanity, and there was absolutely nothing left that sparked any kinds of hope for me.

For one, it was the 23rd day of confinement, and the only reason I knew that was was because I counted each painfully long day whenever I had nothing to do.

The philosophy books were all done and my creativity had burned out- my room was filled with crumpled, half hearted drawings that lay in a corner that now meant absolutely nothing to me, and I laid on the bed, tossing another crushed paper ball in the air.

Yes, I was reduced to that state. That state. Where knowing Simon, he probably got the rest of the world to believe we were in some foreign place in the world recording the album.

Pshh. We got that done months ago.

My mind slowly drifted off and I wondered how the other boys were doing.

Liam's POV

I stared out of the huge window in the room, the only thing that provided any sort of joy for me. 

This place was a huge torture. There was absolutely nothing to do. Ugh.

I stared at my arms, contemplating.

Decisions, decisions. 

Louis's POV

"LALALALALALALA" I yelled at the top of my voice, hoping to annoy someone somewhere out there.

No one came barging in though, so I started bouncing up and down on my bed.

Sometimes, I felt that this had made me a lot  more crazy, so that wasn't necessarily a good thing.

Oh well.

I heard a loud bang on the door.

Oh shit. 

Harry's POV

I sat in a small corner of the white room in a fetal position and rocked myself back and forth, staring into blank nothingness. The room I was in was small, cluttered, and made me rather claustrophobic, and after a week of so of useless yelling at the walls i'd given up and started trashing the room to keep my hands occupied. The only things left intact was the bed. I'd torn out the paper from the books and folded them into miscellaneous shapes and objects which was lined around the room, forming a paper army. Even that got boring soon enough and here I was, rocking myself on the ground.

What a terrible sight.

Slowly, I stood up and trudged to the mirror. Brushing my long hair out of my face, I was rather aghast at what greeted me. My face was abnormally pale, my skin broken out with acne in some places, although rather mild. I was unshaven and looked.. like a hobo basically. My tired eyes had heavy eyebags underneath them and were slightly swollen. 

What frightened me the most was how empty and lifeless my eyes look. Similar to a doll, really. Lifeless, hard, soulless. It was absolutely frightening. 

I walked away from the mirror wearily again, tired of my own reflection and went back to sitting on the ground, staring at the white walls that would slowly but surely drive me insane.

Zayn's POV.

I hated this.

Here I was, stuck in a room, which was pretty nice and had some furnishing and some game consoles and things I'd need, but I was beyond bored, and I'd already given up trying to think of how the others were handling this. It'd necessarily dawned upon me that my situation was already much better than any of theirs but it killed me not to know how any of them were doing.

I walked over to the laptop that I was given. Unlike the others, Simon didn't think that I should be punished for what they did, so I had normal access to the world over the internet. However, to keep the fact that the rest of them were in solitary confinement, I was not allowed out of the house. Which sucked, but was a small price to pay.

I turned on the macbook and then went instinctively to google chrome, typing "One direction" into the search engine. Several headlines caught my attention.

PHOTOS OF ONE DIRECTION MEMBERS KISSING WERE PHOTOSHOPPED.

ONE DIRECTION GAY RUMORS CONFIRMED TO BE A PRANK.

"WE NEVER MEANT FOR IT TO BLOW UP THIS BIG" ONE DIRECTION MEMBER, HARRY STYLES REVEALS.

ONE DIRECTION OFF IN SPAIN RECORDING SECOND STUDIO ALBUM.

Staring at the titles, I felt a small sense of relief. The incident was about to blow over, which was fantastic news. 

My phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked, not bothering to look at caller ID.

"Hello Zayn. This is Simon."

"Yes sir, what's up?" I asked.

"The boys will be released soon from their respective areas and you will all be holding a press conference to finalize that the incident was fake, so you should get ready to leave." He said.

"Great!" I said, the enthusiasm rising in me.

"Any other questions?"

"No, sir."

"Alright then. Goodbye." Simon said and hung up.

A huge smile crept up my face.

Niall's POV.

The door slammed and my eyes flew open, searching for the perpetrator. Looking up, I saw the same familiar red hair and I looked back down, all hope in me lost.

Her voice broke the silence and it had a strange quality to it that was not normally there.

"Your free, Niall. Your free."

"I'm free?" I asked rather stupidly, the words not really processing in my head.

"Your free." She repeated once again, casting a rather sad glance at me.

I jumped up immediately and lunged forward to hug her.

"Oh thank god. I've been on the brink of -" I was cut off by her abruptly pushing me off her.

"Yeah, your excited, I get it. But lets not get too touchy feely here shall we?"

"Sorry." I replied sheepishly. 

She left the room, leaving me alone.

WOOHOO.

Hey. 

So it's been awhile. But at least things are looking up for the gang :D

Tell me what you thought.

Also, have you watched the adventurous adventures of one direction 2? :O

Mark Parsons is extremely talented. Enough said.

-K.