Just Chillin.

Niall's POV.

I smiled as I laced my fingers through Harry's and pulled him in for a kiss. Harry's lips were as soft as ever, and his kisses were even better than I remembered. We were in that position until we finally pulled apart and hugged tightly in an embrace until I heard an awkward little cough behind me. I turned to find Gregg. 

"Well sorry to disturb you kids, but mom said dinner is ready." He smirked at our positions and I raised an eyebrow at him. It was barely 6. Hmm.

The three of us made our way to our dining room, where mom was setting the table. Gregg bounced into his usual seat and i grabbed Harry's hand and we walked up to my mom.

"Hey Harry." My mom grinned, pulling him into a hug. Harry smirked.

"Hey Maura" Harry replied, smiling. "You look lovely." 

"Thanks." She smiled, and shooed us away to sit down at the table saying that Harry was "the guest"  and shouldn't help.

Pfft. Guest. My mom and Harry were on first name terms.

Dinner went really well and me, mom and Gregg had a lovely time catching up.

After dinner, Harry and I went on a really long walk at the park outside my house. We walked in silence, hand in hand, along the beautiful stone tilled path. The sky was gradually darkening and air was cool.

Before we knew it though, the sky turned black and we had walked to a pond - one of my favorite hangouts as a teenager. I had found this place with Gregg and it was one of the most amazing places I'd ever seen. Ever. 

It was a small pond and there were koi fishes and lily pads and flowers around. How they survived in the middle of nowhere though, I had no idea. I led Harry to a old park bench left there by somebody, and I laid in Harry's chest. He pulled me closed towards him and I snuggled up to him.

"Niall?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah?"

"This place is beautiful." He said, looking around. "But its not as nearly as beautiful as you though."

I smirked at him. 

"And your sure you don't have a handbook on cheesy lines to say?" I teased.

He laughed.

"Maybe I do."

"I'm bet you do, Harry. Your brain can't be that creative."  I said, looking into his green eyes. Oh god, those captivating eyes.

"Oh, I can be very creative." He said suggestively.

"How?"

"Well.." He said, his finger slowly tracing my cheekbone. My breathing hitched as he traced the contours of my face. When he reached the tip of my chin, he pulled me in close to him, and we got close enough that I could feel his breath on my face. I smirked and I leaned in, closing the gap. 

We went back home after snogging under the stars. Cliche as the sounded, of course, I couldn't deny that it was very very romantic.

The rest of the week went past in a blur. I remembered bringing Harry to the old places I used to hang out at, and also brought him to meet some of my friends. Before we knew it though, it was time to say our goodbyes and we found ourselves on the plane to Paris.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paris.

We stepped out hand in hand in our very very awkward and uncomfortable disguises. And when I say uncomfortable, I actually mean uncomfortable. The long, black wig was itching and I fought the urge to scratch my neck and my fake mustache was tickling my nose and I scrunched up my nose, trying in desperation not to sneeze. Harry didn't look too comfortable either. I glanced at him at the corner of my eye. His wig was a straight blond hair wig, his eyes hidden behind thick, harry potter esque type glasses, and he had a goatee.