James.

Niall's POV.

"You?" I muttered, really confused at the turn of events. First off, what the hell was Clara doing here? Secondly, how did she know I was here. Thirdly, why did she have food in her hands?

Questions, questions.

Clara smirked, and I frowned, even more confused.

"Surprise, surprise." She said, her smile turning into a even eviler one, which just gave me the creeps.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Aw, has the little Nialler forgotten about me already?" She asked, walking around me. Like a predator circling its prey.

I raised an eyebrow. 

"Should I know you besides the fact that you and zayn are like the OTP?"

She smirked again, setting the food on her hands down onto the small table.

"I don't know, James. Should you?"

At her tone I froze.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback.

Holly smiled as we sat in the ice cream parlor, staring at each other. It was our first date, and to say I was awkward would be an extremely large understatement. It was later at night, as we'd just finished watching a movie and decided to go grab some ice cream before heading home.'

Holly was so adorable, sitting there licking at her chocolate chip ice cream.

"James, stop drooling at me." She laughed, and I looked away sheepishly, feeling rather embarrassed.

"You look cute when you blush." She declared, before going back to eating her ice cream.

"Why do you call me James?" I asked her after the embarrassment had died down.

She shrugged. "Eh. Its special. Besides, its your middle name."

I nodded and looked down at my ice cream, frowning that i had finished it subconsciously. Holly laughed, a beautiful sound, as she pushed her cup towards mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clara had a small smile on her face, perhaps glad that she had gotten her message through. In honesty I was utterly confused, for I didn't know who was what and whatnot. Besides, there was no way that she could be Holly anyway for I'd remember every detail of her face even though we had a horrible break up due to the x factor. Oh well, no point dwelling on past things. I sighed and moved to stare at the food, which in the miserable situation did nothing to cheer me up. Nothing at all.