Moving.

THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FIC CALM DOWN I KNOW IT'S BAD.

~Amy.

*flashback*

"WHY THE HELL ARE WE MOVING HOUSES?!?!?" I heard my younger brother scream.

"Please, Ryan, don't scream at me..." I heard my mother say in a soothing yet stern voice.

"NO! IM NOT LEAVING ALL OF MY FRINDS AND EVERYONE I KNOW JUST FOR DADS SHITTY JOB! I'D RATHER NOT HAVE THE BIG HOUSES AND THE FANCY CARS. IM NOT LEAVING!"

"TO BAD RYAN. WE'RE LEAVING. YOU ARE ONLY 14 FOR CHRIST SAKE! YOUR COMING AND THAT IS FINAL. I DONT WANT TO HERE ANYMORE ARGUMENTS." I had never heard my mother snap like that in my entire life. I knew she could have a temper but never like that... My brother soon gave in he always did.

*end of flashback.*

Today was the big day, we where moving houses. But before all of that, ill let you get to know me first.

Hi, my names Hannah , I have died purple hair that went down to my waist and listen to 'screamo' music. Like bring me the horizon, Nirvana, Slipknot, Likin Park ect. My parents did not mind this aslong as I got extremely good grades, which I did. I don't mean to sound vein when I say this but I am also very popular at school. I have a perfect life. I don't get into trouble either. I have a 14 year old brother and a seven year old sister. I am the oldest I'm 17 years old. I love my sister to death I would die before I would let anything even touch her. My brother not so much. He's rude at school and to my parents. But, he's lovely to me and Grace he feels the same about grace as I do. He's rather die before he would let anything happen to either of us. He's very over protective as well. I have a boyfriend that I love very much his name is Jake the problem is that he abuses me. I'm not aloud to have boys that are friends either but when I confront him he just laughs and hits me then he says he's sorry and then we have make-up sex. I know it's not the best relation ship but I'm scared that if I leave he will find and kill me. Anyway back to moving day....

"Ready to go?!" I heard my farther shout from downstairs. I was currently in my room and had just finished packing my clothes.

"Yes!!" Me and my siblings shouted in unison which earned a giggle from Grace. She has brown hair that's just last her shoulders and likes all the bands I listen to. Me and her are like best friends and no on would get in between that.

We headed out of the house that we once lived in and got in the car. Saying good bye to my old house in the country side of Britain.

"Dad, where are we moving to?" Grace asked.

"Australia!" Mum and dad shouted at the same time.

"WHAT!?" Me and Ryan shouted in unison. You see, I didn't want to go just as much as he I'd but I didn't see the point about arguing with my parents about it.

"I have to follow my boss' orders Darlings, I don't necessarily want to move either. But we have to."

We arrived at the airport and got through security just fine. We boarded the plain for a lloooonnnnngggg flight ahed of us. I was sat with my siblings. Me in the isle seat which I didn't mind. I got panic attacks in plains easily so I could just run to the bathroom if I did feel like I was about to have one. Plus my mother was behind us and she knew how to calm me down. My parents loved my boyfriend, Jake, but they had no idea what he was like. I cook don't disappoint them. They bought him a plain ticket and he would be staying with us. I was dreading it. This will give home more opportunities to abuse me. I was pulled out of my deep thought by Jake winking and nodding towards the bathroom. I knew what he wanted. And was I going to do it with him in a public toilet on a plane? Yes. He would just hit me and rape me when he got the chance so I might as well pleasure him now. I slowly got up and walked towards to toilet. You can guess what happened next......

IM SORRY THIS IS SHIT OF FML IM SORRY. THIS IS ALSO UN-EDITED SO SORRY FOR THE PUNCTUATION, SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES IN ADVANCE! IM ALSO SORRY FOR HOW SHORT THIS IS!!!

Bia my Unicorns 💀

- Amy ;)