June

A soft whimper slipped under the crack of the door. A man laid down in bed dressed in yellow. The cry brushed along the floor before floating up and gently bouncing off the walls. The man stirred and looked around with child like curiosity.
"Is someone crying?" He said in a high pitch. He stood and walked cautiously towards the door. The light set up on both sides of the door made him shutter. The whimper seeped in again and he got on his knees pressing his ear to the floor.
"It sounds like a woman crying...no Dennis I have the light...but Patricia said...fine," he stood up and folded his arms putting on a pout. A glaze passed over his eyes and he stood rigid uncrossing his arms. He walked over to the desk and picked up his glasses. This was Dennis. He listened again this time from his up right position. He heard the soft cry and recognized it. She wasn't far away. Had she come to visit him? Dennis checked the clock on the wall, it was 2 in the morning. Visitors were only allowed between 8-12 in the afternoon.
"Amber." Her name swept off of his tongue and pressed through his lips as if he could feel it seeping away.
"Wake up my love." He shuddered at remembering her voice and the tingling sensation it brought him. It was his Amber and how could she possibly be stuck in the same hospital as him and his enemy across the hall? He thought over the conversation that the horde, mostly Hedwig, had with Mr. Glass. If they were able to escape, as planned, Dennis vowed that he would save Amber as well.

Amber woke to someone breathing heavily on her neck. She shot up immediately and backed into the wall nearest to her bed. Blinking repeatedly she was able to recognize the dark haired nurse. He grinned stepping away from her as if that's where he had been standing the entire time.
"Good morning Amber," he said. Amber felt a knot bunch in her stomach by the way he was staring at her. She tried to look up at the clock and it was just 3:45 A.M.
"What are you doing?" This was out of schedule for a nurse. He chuckled and sat down on her bed. He raised his hand and stroked her cheek.
"I know you're all doped up so by this afternoon you won't remember a thing," he leaned forward and forced her down on the bed. Small holes appeared on the ceiling.
"What the hell?" The nurse yelled. A machine zoomed to life and all of the oxygen began to leave. Amber coughed and the nurse leaped up gasping for air. The machine still roared and Amber followed behind the nurse. They both clambered for the door until it opened. Falling over each other gasping Amber heard squeaking wheels coming up the hallway. With shaky arms she picked herself up.
"What in the hell are you doing Elijah?" The nurse croaked. Amber looked to the old man with graying hair.
"Woooooo," Elijah spun around crazily and then something thumped from the ceiling. Ambers eyes grew big when she laid upon the rigid and muscular back of the man she once loved. He turned to look at her his eyes slowly raking over her body before turning to the dark haired nurse.
"Kill 'em," Elijah said. The Beast wrapped his arms around the nurse, hoisting him into the air. Amber tore her gaze away as she heard the sickening crack of bones. She took off up the hallway and into a stairwell. Alarms blared and she quickly jogged down the steps. She wasn't sure where she was going but her goal was to make it out of there. 

A/N: I put a slight twist in the events that happen, just so that I'm not spoiling too much of what actually happened.