~Chapter 9:Book 2~

Niall POV (Surprise babes!!!!)

Its so cold out here. I can't believe they just kicked me obto the streets. They had given me an hour to pack and then they just dumpped me like a garbage bag. I could only think of one person to call. Harry.

I dialed his number and next thing I know Liam was setting me in the back of his car and HArry had set a coat over me instantly warming up. Now I'm at the hospital.

They kicked me out. My own parents. Kicked me out. For getting pregnant. Now I'm here. "Niall, are you ok?" Harry's voice asks. "I'm fine. just a little cold." "Shh.. We're gonna have you take a sonogram soon. Ok babe. Shh.. You want to know the sex?" "Mhmm." i mumble and the doctor walked in. "Hello Mr. Horan. are you ready for your sonogram?" she asks outting the gel on my stomach. "Sure.."

"One heartbeat. You're baby is perfectly healthy," I smile and Harry grabs my hand. "Would you like to know the gender?" "Of course doc." Harry anwsers fo rme. "It's a boy."

A boy. I'm havng a boy. "A boy. We're having a boy." "we?" "Well of course. I'll be with you." I smiled. "can I tell you something?" "Of course Ni, you can tell me anything." "I got kicked out from my house.. Because my parents found out about the baby.." "what?" "I have no place to go." "You're staying at me and Li's place." "What/ No i can't I was going to say I would stay in a hotel. But.. I would have to ask for money.." "No your stay with me and Li. and thats final."

I guess i am staying in the Lirry Payles household.