~Chapter8:Book 2~

Harry POV

i was sleeping in Liam's arms on the day after we went to the sonogram. WE WERE HAVING TWINS!!!

"My hearts a stereo it beats for you so-" I pick  up my phone which I forgot to turn on silent. "Hello?" I say grogily. "H-Harry?" Niall? Why was Niall calling me? "Niall? What's wrong?" "H-H-Harry please. Help me." "What?" I shake Liam awake. "What's wrong Niall?" "H-H-Help me. P-P-Please. J-j-just help come-e o-o the-e b-bridge. P-Please huu-urry." Then the line went tdead. Liam was sitting straight up. "haz what's wrong?" "Niall. He just called me shivering and asking for help. Get your coat we have to find him.He's going to freeze to death." I say pulling on my coat.

Liam pulled out of our garage. "GO LIAM HURRY UP! GO TO THE BRIDGE!" I scream as we turn onto the street with the bridge. "I'm going where-" "THERE HE IS!" I saw pointing to the body laying in the snow. I open my door and I hear liam not to far behind me. He picks Niall up bridal style. "Niall please. Wake up." his eyes slowly open. "H-h-harryyyy. Y-Y-You C-c-came." "Oh course i did Ni. I couldn't just leave you." "Take me away. Far away from here. Please." Inod as Liam places his body onto our car.

"S-s-so cold." he whispers. I throw my coat over him and he smiles. "Haz. Take my jacket. You're gonna freeze." LIam says peeling off his coat and putting it over my shoulders.

"Go to the hospital. Now." I say to liam.