~Chapter 4: Book 2~

Liam POV

as I dragged Harry up the stairs I could tell he was nervous. His hands were shaking and his eyes were wide open and he looked absolutely terrifyed not sure what we would be doing. But to be honest neither did I. "L-Li w-w-what are-e you-u do-oing?" he asks studdering.

"Stuff." I say winking as we step into our bedroom. As soon as he shuts the door I lock it and smile evilly.

"C'mon babe. One more time in our apartment!" I cry. "Fine." I place my lips slowly on his. My tongue pushed into his mouth without asking permission. He moaned and we fell on the bed. I kissed down his neck and ripped off his shirt. "mhmmmm LIIIIIII!!!" he moaned. I placed kisses down his torso leading up to his boxer waistbands. I violently ripped his trousers off an smiled at the tent in his boxers. I peeled those off of him with my teeth never breaking eye contact.

That was when the fun began.

*****AN

Ok I know I said I would write a smut scene but I just couldn't. Sorry guys :( this is as far as I could get with out feeling like... I dont know what... But still I promise to make up for it I'll post 3-4 chapters today :D I'm so sorry and the baby sonogram will be in a few chapters! So get excited!!!

Much Love,

~Erri