~Chapter2:Book 2~

Liam POV

-Flashback-

"Stop! Please Stop! Derek Stop! I'm soory!!!" I cry as the person who was suppose to be my lover beats me. "No you deserve this! You understand? You don't own me! I OWN YOU!" he says pounching me in the jaw. "I-I-I'm sorry just please stop! I'll let you do anything or anyone you want! Just please stop." Then I felt almost a relief as he stopped. I made this promise ever timehe hit me, I think its just to let him feel like he has complete and utter control over me. I don't think he loes me anymore. No. I know he didn't love me. That was when I knew I needed to get out. So I did.

-FlashBack over-

Harry POV

Liam was on the ground shaking and crying and screramingn out teling me not to hit him. These were just more reasons when I knew my suspistions were corret. I bent down to comfort Liam. "Liam stop iI promise I won't hurt you just look at e." Nothing. I grabbed onto him and he just cried. "liam tell me why you think I would ever hurt you babe." "C-cause I-I y-yelled a-a-t y-you even-n-n though-h-h I'm-m-m your property-y-y." was I hearing him right. "What?! Lia,m did you just say that you're my property?" he nodded. His eyes were looking down as if he was scared of me. "liam are you scared of me babe?"

"Shouldn't I be?" "No! We are In love! Why would you be scared of me?" "Cause Derek said that people like me deserve to be owned by people like you." "What?! that makes absolutly no make sense LI! C'mon you top for geez sake!" "I thought that you were telling me to.." He looks back dwn at his hands, "I'm sorry for doing this to you Haz. If you don't want to marry me I completely understand," I lifted his chin up and placed the most passionate kiss I cold muster onto his lips.

"I LOVE YOU. I WANT TO MARRY YOU." I smiled at him and he give me a weak smile. "Tell you what." He looked at me confused. I'll do whatever ou want me to do for the rest of the week. No the rest of the month." he smiles fully now.

"Anything?" "Anything." "I love you." "I love you more."

A/N

So what do you think Liam has planned for Haz? Hmmmm.....

Baby names and should I do a sonogram scene? comment below

Much Love

~Erri <3