Chapter 4

Liam

I can't believe we're moving into a house. A house! With my Harry! And my baby. Together. Maybe I should have done this earlier. I couldn't wait. But I want it to be perfect. "Harry go get ready. We're going out. Fancy." I pecked him on the head and then he went upstairs. I pulled out the satin box and opened it. A small little silver ring was resting in it. 'Forever Mine' was engraved on it. I had two interlocking hearts also engraved on it. "Liam! Are you going to get ready?" I heard Harry call from upstairs in our room. "Yeah babe." I said putting the box into my pocket.

I ran up the stairs and into our bedroom. I put on my tux that I have saving for this night. He walked out wearing his Ramones shirt and black skinny jeans. " i haven't picked out A shirt yet." I walked into our closet and pulled out my favorite red plaid shirt. "How bout this?" his eyes widened. "I can't wear that Li! It's your favorite shirt!" "No I want you to babe. I love you more than I love this shirt." he smiled and blushed. I live the fact that I could make him blush do easily. "Li?" he asked while taking his Ramones shirt off and buttoning up the plaid shirt. "Yes babe?" "Do you care?" I was confused. "Do I care about what?" "That I'm going to get fat and my body's gonna change. I mean I won't ever look like this again." he said as tears were building up on his emerald green eyes. "Harry I don't care." i took his hand. "I love you and you love me and were moving in together and are going to have this baby together." he was smiling now. "I DO love you Liam." now I was the one smiling.