XXVII

"Kimi

"Kimi..."Sasuke whispered as he ran a hand down her side and to her thigh, lifting her leg up to his waist.

Kimi's head lulled to the side as she shut her eyes to block out the morning light that slipped through the tiny spaces between the window blinds. Her nails digging his arms as he thrust into her quickly and powerfully. This was too much, it felt too good, and it was different from last night. She felt closer to him.

The hand that held her left leg up abandoned it to instead caress her cheek and turn her head back to face forward.

"Look at me," Sasuke urged as he slowed his pace, his touch lingering from her cheek down to her neck. His thrusts were deep and slow, each one hitting the spot that made Kimi mewl and cry out for more. "I want to see you completely."

Kimi reached up toward his hand at her neck and wrapped her fingers around his wrist. Opening her eyes, she was almost startled by how focused on her the Uchiha was, his brows slightly knit.

"You...look so serious, S-Sasuke," she panted.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" He began, his fingers dancing along her neck, his other hand moving to grope her breast. "Just like this."

If her cheeks hadn't already been flushed pink from their intimacy, they would be now. It was the first time he called her beautiful. To say such things seemed so out of character for the Sasuke she knew, but she couldn't help the feelings it brought her. Her heart swelled, so much so that she thought it would explode.

"Sa-Sasuke..." she gasped after a strong snap of his hips. "I can't~"

She was soon distracted from her thoughts as Sauske quickened his pace and leaned down to plant kisses all along her face: her cheek, her forehead, her chin, and finally her mouth. She pulled away to let out a loud moan when he began hitting the spot that made her legs tremble. She came a few moments later with his name on her lips repeatedly like a mantra.

A quiet moan reached Kimi's ears as the Uchiha above her continued thrusting as she clenched around him. His rapid pace combined with her sensitivity after she came made her whimper as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, holding on to him tightly.

"You feel so good," he murmured in her ear. "I'm not going to last much longer." He buried his face in her neck with a groan. He gave a few more powerful thrusts before he slowed, eventually stilling.

He pulled out, rolling over onto his back and resting an arm over her torso. They stayed just like that, breathing heavily and basking in the closeness and heat of each other. After a few minutes, Kimi shifted and broke the comfortable silence.

"We should get ready to go."

"Can't we just stay like this for a bit longer?" Sasuke whispered, his breath fanning her ear.