IV

Edit(5/11/14): I've changed one the of OCs, Naomi, to an actual character, Fuka. Too many OCs are annoying.

“Kimi, you’re back.”

“Yeah,” Kimi answered as she entered her apartment. “Thanks for watching Ranmaru for me, Ayame.” She said as she made the short trek to the tiny kitchen and placed the groceries on the counter.

“He’s napping right now, and I fed him earlier,” Ayame said as she got up from her spot on the couch.

“Thank you again,” Kimi repeated.

“No worries.” Ayame smiled at the woman, making her way to the apartment’s door. “I’ll be back later before you go to work, and sorry I won’t be able to babysit tomorrow. A friend of mine, and customer of my father’s restaurant, is getting married.”

Kimi followed the older girl to the door. “It’s fine, you do enough for me as is. I’ll just call in tomorrow.”

“Alright, see you later,” Ayame gave a small wave before exiting the apartment. Kimi locked the door before heading back to the kitchen to put away the groceries she had bought.

                                                   ~    ~    ~

“…And I just wanted to thank you guys, and hopefully tomorrow is awesome!” Naruto ended his toast with a cheer before retaking his seat next to his fiancé, soon to be wife, Hinata. The rest of the group containing: Hinata’s immediate family: her father, Hiashi, sister, Hanabi, cousin, Neji, and Naruto’s godparents, Jiraiya and Tsunade, and his two best friends, Sasuke and Sakura, sat around the large table in the restaurant and toasted to each other.

“I can’t believe you’re getting married tomorrow, Naruto,” Sakura exclaimed.

Naruto laughed and scratched the back of his head, “Yeah, I really thought the first one in our group to get married would be Shikamaru, but I guess he’s even too lazy for that!”

“You’re lucky he’s not here to hear that,” Sasuke commented.

“So when are you two tying the knot?” Naruto asked the pair, suggestively wiggling his eyebrows.

Sasuke frowned and sipped his drink while Sakura giggled, a blush making its way onto her cheeks. “Sasuke and I have only been dating for a few months. We couldn’t possibly…”

“But Hinata and I-“

“Don’t get carried away, Naruto,” Sasuke deadpanned causing Sakura’s face to drop.

“Fine, fine, you’re always such a jerk Sasuke,” the blonde groaned.

“Naruto!” Sakura scolded.

“Alright, alright.”