× 26 ×

Hyunjin

I walked to the school, first time after winter break.

Mood: I want to kill everyone in this fucking building.

I walked up to my locker and after opening it I saw a photo of me, sticked on the inside of the door with a "You're beautiful bub" written on it. Apparently Changbin has already came to school. I checked my first lessons and started walking towards chemistry classes. While I was on my way to the class number 12 I felt a hand on my shoulder. I tensed but calmed down after seeing familiar face.

"Hello" Changbin spoke and hugged me tightly.

"Hi Binnie" I returned the gesture and backed off a little so we could walk together.

"What do you have now?" shorter asked.

"Chemistry a.k.a another useless hour of my life since I don't know shit. What about you?"

"Math" Changbin answered "Who the hell thought that making math our first lesson would be a good idea like... Even Mr. Lee is sleepwalking in our class"

"Whoever did this, really wants to torture everyone here" I sighed and put my bag on the floor after we found the right classroom. We still got like fifteen minutes left so we went for a walk.

"You know... I never actually thanked you for this Christmas... It was the best in my life thanks to you" he smiled causing a red dust to make its way onto my cheeks.

"It was special to me too. And I'm happy you weren't alone"

Changbin stopped and looked me in the eyes, then his stare moved to my lips.

He pulled me by my hand towards the boy's restroom.

When we went inside Bin didn't even care enough to go further inside the room and just pushed me against nearest wall. He put his hands on my waist and started a rough kiss. I run my fingers through his hair but after he slid his tongue inside my mouth I realised that we should stop until we get cought.

"Binnie stop" I mumbled against his lips but he didn't seem to even hear it.

"Stop it" I closed my mouth and pushed him back a little.

He stared at me in confusion but then hugged me, hiding his face in my chest.

"Sorry" he mumbled quietly.

"It's okay" I smiled and kisses the top of his head causing him to giggle quietly.

Unfortunately Hyunjin's worries were true.

×××

Yeojin

[Even writing as her makes me feel dirty]

The moment i went inside the school i felt anger building inside me with every second. I knew Hyunjin weren't home for Chrismas, because i would walk past his house every year. I'm pretty sure he was with this short-ass bitch. I'm not letting go.

While wandering around the school I saw both of them walking towards the restroom.

Now's my chance

I walked in their direction but stopped right next to the door. I peeked inside and froze as i saw Changbin kissing my Hyunjinnie.

Don't you dare-

I wanted to get inside but just then an idea popped in my mind.

If i can't have him, you won't either