× 2 ×

I checked my phone for like a millionth time to make sure I've found the right door. The number matched and the street name too... So it's right i guess... Fuck it.

I knocked on the door. I heard footsteps from the inside and soon a soft voice of a young girl spoke:

"Who is this?"

"Hi, I'm Hwang Hyunjin. I came here to take care of Seo Yuqi." I spoke slowly.

"Act cute."

"What?! No! What kind of request is that?"

"Ok, come in." girl laughed and opened the door. She was really short, her long curly hair covering a text on her hoodie. She welcomed me with a big, precious smile and I did the same.

"I'm guessing you're Yuqi then. Who told you to examine me like that?"I was genuinely curious because 'Act cute' isn't something you would say to a complete stranger to test them.

"Well, your mom told me. She said that you would never do that and be flustered. She said you hate doing that." Girl's pure giggles made my heart melt. My mom wasn't lying about her being an angel.

"Come on! I need to introduce you to my friends." Yuqi grabbed my hand and ran up to her room. While we were walking in the house i heard a silent music coming from one of the locked rooms. I got confused because i was supposed to be alone with the girl in this house.

"Hey, Yuqi, is there anyone else in your house right now?"

"Yes, my brother. But we shouldn't disturb him." she said smiling and kept walking to her room.

Ok, i know i shouldn't judge people without knowing them but i already had something against this guy. Because come on, he's at home and I'm supposed to take care of his sister? Not that I was bothered i already liked the girl but this situation was a little unfair i thought.

When we entered Yuqi's room i was welcomed by a rally nice looking mixture of pastel colours. Suprisingly most of the toys were stocked in their place, just a bunch of them were randomly thrown on the bed. In the middle there was a table with a rainbow tablecloth on the top.

"Wait, i need to prepare my friends!' Yuqi stopped me and started grabing some stuffed animals, dolls and even drawings. I walked to the wall, which had a lot of photos hanging on it. I saw Yuqi and her family, or her with her friends. They were really cute and nice. I took a closer look at one of the family photos and recognized the girl and her mom. I saw this woman before, she was one of my mom's closest friends. There was also a matured man, which i assumed was Yuqi's father. Then on the left was a boy, who looked like he was my age. I also assumed he was the brother.

"Do you like those, oppa?" Yuqi's voice startled me a little.

"Yeah, they're really nice." I smiled.

"Maybe one day, i will hang a photo of me and you here too, oppa." She also smiled and my heart melted again.

"We'll see if I'm good enough." I giggled.

After one hour of me trying to remember names of Yuqi's best friends and the girl facepalming at my failures we moved to the drawing sections. I couldn't say that the girl was really good at drawing yet she wasn't bad either. But everytime she was was adding a new color to her masterpiece her face light up and a big smile could be seen. Since i can't draw at all, i just started scribbling some words on the paper.

"Is that a poem, oppa?" Yuqi asked curiously.

"I guess you can call it that."

"Can i read it?" she reached her hands for the piece of paper.

"Sure, but it's not good." i laughed and handed her my work.

She was reading it quietly. When she was done a big smile formed on her pretty face.

"I can't understand some of the words but i still think it's beautiful! I think my brother would really like it!"

"Your brother writes poems?" I actually started getting curious about that guy.

"Not only that! He makes music, oppa. Really cool music!" she said proudly.

Ok, but i didn't expect that at all.

"Can i show that to him?" she turned to me.

"I guess..."

"Yay!" she smiled and looked at me carefully "You're really pretty, oppa!"

I blushed a little and didn't know what to say. That was so random, wtf.

"T-thank you?"

"I need to introduce you to my brother!" she giggled.

"W-why?" At that point i was really red.

"He likes cute boys!"

I got shot by this comment so hard i didn't even know how to respond. Even the fact that Yuqi said that without any shame at all was impressive.

"Oh... R-really?"

"He denies it but i can tell he does! Whenever he gets a chance to talk to a cute boy he gets nervous. And normally my brother never gets nervous!" she was laughing as i was just shook. Yuqi basically has just exposed her brother and she didn't mind it at all!

"What's your brother's name?" i asked since i didn't know how to comment that whole situation.

"Changbin! Maybe one day you can meet him, but not now" she said then slightly sad "He works hard and study a lot! He loves me so much, but i don't like disturbing him, even though he says he doesn't mind it."

That part when i said i didn't like this Changbin guy... Can we erase that, please?

"Well, then for now on you can show him my poem and maybe one day i can meet him" I smiled.

×××

They will meet in like next chapter cuz I'm lazy lmao