× 1 ×

Quick note:
1.Thank you for even looking at this story.
2.This is my first story so I'm a nervous mess
3. English is my second language so if you see any mistakes point them out.
4. Comment as much as you can because i really like reading those
5. This is hella long so if you get to its end you can be proud of yourself haha

Have a nice day/night ~

×××

"Wake up, narcissistic ass" I heard Seungmin whispery yelled in my ear and then I slowly opened my eyes.

Yes I still was in our class.

Yes I still didn't know anything that was going on.

Yes I still didn't give a shit.

I gave my friend an annoyed look.

"Why would you wake me up? I had such a great dream."

"About what? Fucking someone?"

"I'm not Minho you snake."

"Even though he's a hoe sometimes he's still way less annoying than you" Seungmin raised his eyebrow and looked at me with a fake disgust. Or it wasn't fake...

"Hey I'm great what do you want from me?" I exclaimed and crossed my arms.

"See? That's what I'm talking about.''

I was just about to shot back at him with one of my best arguments which is my pouty face but i heard a voice.

"So Hyunjin, do you know the answer?"

Shit.

×××

"I'm back!" i yelled probably loud enough for our neighbours to hear. Honestly, they should be used to it by now.

"Are you going out or are you staying at home to eat?!" I hear my mother from the kitchen.

"I'm staying with you today!" I smiled even though she couldn't see.

I ran up to my room and left my bag there. I then walked back down to the kitchen where i saw my mom. She welcomed me with a warm smile and i couldn't not do the same. I have to say i absolutely love my mother. She is the kindest human on this world. She is also very loud... That's probably why she gets along with Jisung so well... Anyway she own my whole heart until i find a lover. Then she'll have to just accept a half.

"Hyunjin~" I knew that voice.

"What do you want me to do?" i rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Well- my mom hesitated a little" You know i have a really good friend right?

"Mom you have like a bajillion friends, who are you talking about?"

"Well then one of those friends has asked me if i know someone who could take care of her little daughter..."

I looked at her.

"Mom no"

"SO I SAID YOU CAN!"

"MOM I HATE YOU!"

"But come on~ You like kids~" at this point it would be hard to say which one of these two was older. My mom was clinging to my arm with puppy eyes.

"That can be true, but i don't know anything about taking care of children!"

"Hyunjin~~~~~"

"FINE" i sighed

My mom's face light up and she closed me in a tight hug.

"Thank you!!! Mrs Seo will be so happy! The girl's name's Yuqi. She is seven now i believe. I can tell you she's the cutest angel on this planet!"

"And what about me?" i placed my hand on my chest dramatically.

"You are too good to be from this world." she laughed.

×××

HoEs - FrOm HeAd tO tOes

MolesBoy:
Guys I need ur help

LilMinhoe:
What?

ChickenTalent:
Yeah?

MolesBoy:
So does any of you know how to take care of children?

LilMinhoe:
Jeez i told you to use protection.

MolesBoy:
THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN.
IM A BABYSITTER YOU PERVERT.

SunshineBich:
And who tf wanted to hire you?

MolesBoy:
My mom's friend.
Why is everyone here so disrespectful ?

FelixNavidaddy:
I haven't said anything yet.

LilMinhoe:
Cuz ur just stupid.

FelixNavidaddy:
Bish I'm meeting Jisung in like 10 minutes so you be better fkn carefull.

MolesBoy:
ANSWER MY QUESTION!!

FelixNavidaddy:
What do you want me to say? I literally served potatoes in water when I was first time boiling them bc nobody told me ur supposed to take it out.

LilMinhoe:
And I'm pretty sure my advices wouldn't work since me and Jisung fucked up the Ikea table bc we were reading the instruction upside down.

MolesBoy:
You guys are hopeless.
Dad help.

ChickenTalent:
I mean it depends. You have to play with them and figure out what kind of toys they like, which are their favourites, where they like to go. You basically need to become friends with them.

MolesBoy:
I'll take that. Thanks hyung.

I laid my phone on the bed. I was actually scared of meeting the girl tomorrow. I will be alone, no-one to help me nor give me advices.

Well looks like some bitch gonna die tomorrow.