× 3 ×

HoEs - FrOm HeAd tO tOes

MolesBoy:
Ok, so i've just returned from my "babysitting work"

SeungminBich:
And...??

MolesBoy:
First of all: This girl is actually really adorable and nice
Second of all: She's savage af

FelixNavidaddy:
But isn't she like ten?

MolesBoy:
She is but hear me out
So we were drawing and shit and then i wrote like a short poem
She read that and said her brother would like it and it turned out her brother's making music.
Then out of nowhere she told me I am pretty.

LilMinhoe:
Is she blind lmao

MolesBoy:
Stfu
And then she told me her brother would like me
And I'm shook
And then she basically exposed her brother saying that he likes cute boys.

SeungminBich:
Can I like meet her or something?

FelixNavidaddy:
Bro, she is Minho's next enemy bc if she grow up we all will be roasted like a chicken.

LilMinhoe:
But that's the future and for now on the best salty ones are me and Seungmin

ChickenTalent:
So you both are good?

LilMinhoe:
No, but I'm better anyway.

SunshineBich:
Look through your window.

LilMinhoe:
Wha-
Oh shit-

×××

Changbin

"Oppa, hyung look!" excited Yuqi ran into my room and jumped on my legs. I smiled at her actions and spoke softly.

"What are you so enthusiastic about, huh?"

She handed me a piece of paper. I showed her a confused look and looked at the words scribbled on the page. My eyes widened.

"Yuqi, who wrote this?" i asked because it obviously wasn't her.

"My new friend! The boy that comes to take care of me!" i totally forgot about the 'babysitter' our mom was telling me about "Do you like it?"

"Yeah, it's really nice. You can tell him I like it a lot." I smiled.

"Can't you do it yourself, oppa?" girl pouted breaking my heart into tiny pieces.

"I would but not now. Maybe in the future."

"You promise?" she held it her pinky with a determination in her big eyes.

"Promise."

×××

Hyunjin

"I don't know shit about making music tracks!!" Seungmin collapsed on in his chair and laid on our dining table.

"Same here but I can ask Jisung if him or one of his friends can help you if want" Minho spoke drinking his juice with a straw.

"Please do! That would help me so much." Seungmin's eyes sparkled at the idea and I just laughed.

Soon after Felix and Woojin joined our table. These type of moments were really nice when we could just talk and laugh with each other. I absolutely adore my friends even though they're too big dorks sometimes.