Lily Tomlinson - Dare To Dream

Hey guys! So this is not exactly a chapter. But it's fun! So, for those of who have not read Dare to Dream (One Direction's Official Book) it's divided into section about the five boys about their journey through childhood and The X Factor and after. Followed by a Quickfire at the end of each boy's section. In MY book, I pretend that Louis' sister (Lily) features in the book. So this is HER section.

Enjoy!

MH x

PICTURE: Isla Fisher as Lily Tomlinson.

VIDEO: Use Somebody (One Direction Cover)

DARE TO DREAM (ONE DIRECTION FT. LILY T - OFFICIAL BOOK)

L I L Y T O M L I N S O N ♥

CHILDHOOD FUN:

If you were to use one adjective to describe me it would be immature. Tomboy-ish, immature and optimistic are the words my friend Amber uses with me. I also love to chat. I'd stop a complete stranger in the street and talk their head off. I think I inherited these traits from my brother.

Another trait I inherited was friendliness. I made my first best friend at the age of three months. Hannah Walker. Yes, the Hannah Walker. Although we were only able to shriek unintelligibly, we had this communication. It was like fate wanted us friends. Oh Lord, I can't believe I just said that.

When I was two, we moved to Poole. It turned me into a water baby – I used to always want to be King Triton, from The Little Mermaid. I had this pitchfork I would wave about and nearly cut off Mum's head several times. It was great – the Poole experience – what little girl wouldn't adore being near the beach and park and all that?

I was also very...oblivious to consequences. One time I decided to take my arm bands off to see what it would be like to be King Triton. Of course, I nearly drowned myself, which wasn't ideal. Another time I jumped straight at Louis' head – because Mum always used to catch me when I did this. Lou wasn't expecting me and I cracked his skull by knocking him backwards. Oops.

Mum was always very patient with me, though. She's the most amazing mum – she's very down to earth, very fair. I've called her by different names so many times – Mum, Momma, Mummy, Mama – I sometimes have to resort to calling her Jay just to get her attention!

Of course, living in Poole had some backdraws. I missed my best friend, Hannah. It stopped me from making friends in the nursery I went to. I've always been a home bird. I get super attached to things, see, and homes are no exception. I don't like drastic changes, and I don't adapt well to them.

Mum was pregnant with my sister Lottie when we moved back to Doncaster. Louis was a little confused, and wondered if Mum had eaten her. He wasn't looking forward to the new baby because he'd burst into tears when I was born – overwhelmed, you see – but he soon learned to love the little unborn Lottie.

The primary school I started at was Willow. I trotted right in, feeling so superior because I had a brother there. I settled into school straight away. Although I was small for my age (and probably still am) I was never bullied because I tried to be nice to everyone. I always had my homework late, though and I hated studying unless Hannah was there to banter with.

I wasn't into music from a young age, like the other boys from One Direction. I wasn't into academics, either. What I loved was sport. I loved football, hockey, lacrosse, tennis, basketball – you name it, I'd play it. My PE and English teacher adored me (I think); Mrs. Hannock, the English teacher wanted me to become a writer because of my crazy imagination but Coach Freese was thrilled with my sport enthusiasm. Though my art teacher was frustrated with because my squirrels resembled bananas.