Chapter Ten: I'm Yours.

I AM SO FLUCKING BLOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELPPPPP

BLOCKEDDDD

So if this chappie is bad – which it will be – I have an excuse. Which I am reminding you is -

I AM BLOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD

PICTURE: Megan Fox as Lizzie Cornish

VIDEO: I'm Yours – Jason Mraz

MH x

Chapter Ten: I'm Yours

Friday November 12th

Lizzie's room in The House

6:32 PM

NIALL:

I applied dripping red makeup to my lips and set out for Lizzie's room. I couldn't be seen going into it, for I was still supposedly Lily's girlfriend, not Lizzie's.

If only Lily knew the real reason why.

I burst into Lizzie's room. “Enough is enough, Elizabeth!” I growled.

“Ooh,” Lizzie smirked, looking what some men would call sexy in a short (and I mean short) black lace dress and cat mask. We were all going to a costume party. “Purr. This kitty is scared by the sexy vampire in her room.”

“Listen, Lizzie. It's nearly Christmas. I want to spend it with the girl I'm in love with. I love that girl so much it hurts. She lifts me, keeps me from falling. She makes my heart beat a mile a minute, and nobody will ever compare to her. Please, Lizzie. Please stop,” I almost begged.

“Who – me?” She purred, tugging on a black strand of hair that curled around her shoulders.

“Don't flatter yourself,” I hissed. “You know I mean Lily.”

“Well, you know,” I growled. “That you blackmailed me into dating you and breaking up with Lily. It's all part of your fucking plan to break her. But Lily's not like that. She's strong and amazing. And you're a monster.”

Lizzie grinned maliciously. “Why ever would you think that, Niall?”

“Because,” I hissed. “You're breaking up two people who love each other very much. Not only are you separating them but you're hurting them. And you're using blackmail to do it.”

“I think the blackmail was pretty genius of me, actually,” She smirked.

“No, it's fucking cruel, Elizabeth! You could damage my career, but more importantly, Lily's and Rapture's.”

“Well,” Lizzie smiled, “You could always expose me...and I could do a little exposing of my own...like showing a certain tape of Ashlynn and Jack kissing...with Lilienne telling them she'd help them deceive the judges...”

It was so tempting, to let her show the world the tape of Lily helping Jack and Ashlynn break the policy. To go back and spend Christmas with Lily, to feel her beautiful soft skin against mine, her hair tickling my face, her laugh ringing in my ears. In fact, I still felt the ghost of her kiss lingering on my lips. I still wanted to cry every time I saw her and knew she wasn't mine anymore.

“I can't,” I choked. “I can't. Lily's still protecting me...I can't do that to her.”

“That's what I thought.”