Chapter Thirteen: Ours.

Hey guys! Back to school :/ What horror. Anyway, I hope this manages to get updated before tomorrow, so I'm writing like crazy :D

Enjoy the chapter, which as per usual, will probably suck as I'm rushing it.

Okay, so, as for the Live Shows, I know we're technically only supposed to be at Live Show 6 or something, but I skipped ahead to the semi final and I know the timeline isn't co ordinated to the real X Factor in the slightest, but just go with it ;)

PICTURE: Faith Rain (Victoria Justice)

VIDEO: When You Say Nothing At All (Ronan Keating)

EXTERNAL LINK: Lily's outfit to the premiere. 

Lana x

# # # #

Chapter Thirteen: Ours

LILY:

December 6th

Premiere of Hugo

7:56

LILY:

“I can't believe I'm going to a premiere!” squealed Scarlett, brushing out her raging red locks. “This is so cool!”

“It'd be cooler if you hurried up,” Niall muttered, playfully pushing Scarlett's arm, nearly knocking her over. “Me and my girlfriend are late.”

I rolled my eyes, stepping into my stilettos that Amber had insisted I borrow from her. She claims that they were a present from Zayn on their 3rd Anniversary, so I was instructed to not harm then one smidge. Wow, they've been together three years. They're by far the steadiest couple of us all.

“Wow, someone's on their period,” I smirked, folding my arms across my chest. Niall mimicked my eye roll and grabbed my arm. I was wearing a ruffled blue dress, a small black shall, and Amber's stilettos. My hair was neatly curled and I looked okay, even if I do say so myself.

“You look lovely. Easily the prettiest in the room,” That earned a few protests from the other females fussing over their appearance. “Now let's go before Tulisa throws a hissy fit. All the judges and their dates are meant to be down at their limo!”

“Oh? But my date isn't here yet!” I lifted my hand to my forehead, mocking searching. “Robert Pattinson's late.”

Niall laughed and dragged me by the arm down to the limo, where my fellow judges were waiting impatiently. Well, the Young Generation, anyhow. Since we weren't obligated to bring a date, Cher went solo. Justin took Little Miss aka Abi, who I have to admit, had really taken her time to look amazing. That or someone forced her into that green dress. I took Niall, obviously, and Lizzie...stepped into the limo with Danny.

I gasped, shock hitting me like a brick wall.

“I'm sorry, she asked and my management said it would be good publicity,” Danny hissed in my ear. I nodded, kind of relieved. I didn't like Danny in that way at all, but I cared about him, and I knew Lizzie would just end up hurting him.

I heard Liam had taken Ammie, one of Kate O'Donoghue's friends, which really does kind of make her a celebrity. I mean, who can say they're friends with The Script's lead singer's sister, who also models for Abercrombie&Fitch?

Harry had of course taken Nikki, Zayn had brought Amber, and Louis's date was Faith. Of course it was.

Amy, Jen, Cheyenne, and Taz had stayed home, preferring a quiet evening in their fluffy pyjamas watching chick flicks into the late hours into the night or early hours of the morning until they fell asleep.