Acknowledgements

DARE TO DREAM ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

One — to Miss Phoebe Darling (DontForgetYourTea) who has helped me with countless bouts of writers block, constantly supported me and done several favours for me regarding this story. I love her to bits.  A huge thanks to her.

Two — to Lily, who I created as the kind of person I'd like to be. Lily is my favourite character I've ever created and she has a place in my heart. I couldn't picture anyone else in this story.

Three — to my fantastic fans who supported this story and Me, Cher and One Direction from Day 1 and I love you so much, thank you for being amazing.

Four — to One Direction, without whom this story would not exist. Good luck to them on their Where We Are tour, which I am blessed to be attending on the 25th of May!

Five – to any of my friends who I exploited in this story. I'm sorry if I couldn't keep track of all of you.

Six — to my thirteen year old self who created this crazy, unrealistic, ridiculous idea in her imaginative mind. Although this story is in dire need of editing and is clearly not my best work, it never fails to make me smile and was an incredibly enjoyable process to write.

Thank you. For everything.

—Felicity .x