Chapter Nineteen: Your Song.

Hi!

So first off, I'd like to say a very happy 20th birthday to Cher Lloyd (28th July) and I hope this manages to get posted by today. I love you, my Brat Queen. You're an inspiration and an idol. Thank you.

Enjoy the chapter that I just slaved over xD

Maybe 15 votes, 15 comments for the next update?

PICTURE: Cher

VIDEO: Your Song

-----

Chapter Eighteen: Your Song.

LILY:

“You're live with Lily Tomlinson and One Direction!”

“I thought you were meant to be staying low,” Niall hissed to me out of the corner of his mouth.

“I am,” I whispered back. “Kaye said I have to make an announcement.”

“You're surely not telling everyone you got a West End audition?” Louis joined in the surreptitious conversation, pausing to smile at the interviewer.

“Congrats again,” Niall added. I grinned proudly. When Rosemarie Faulkner had called to let me know they'd granted me a West End audition to play Nancy in Oliver Twist, I had never been more ecstatic than I was at that moment.

“No, Kaye wants to me—”

“And Lily, you're dating Niall?” The interviewer asked, rather pointedly, as if he had noticed put ongoing conversation.

“Yeah, I am.”

“Is it going well?”

“It's great, yeah.”

When his attention panned to Zayn, I turned back out to continue my sentence, “I'm supposed to announce that I'm officially a solo act now.”

“Kicked Cher to the curb, eh?” Niall said dryly, running a hand through his hair. Suddenly a few lyrics for ‘Truly Madly Deeply’ floated into my head and I zoned out for a minute, trying to fit them into the melody.

“Lily?”

“What? Oh sorry,” I apologised to the interviewer, “I did have an announcement. I'm officially a solo act now, just Lily Tomlinson.”

“What happened to Cher Lloyd and Ambrosia?”

“We went our separate ways and I wish her the best.” With intrusive questions such as these, we were taught to be vague.

“Hey, Lily,” Harry giggled suddenly, “Remember those photoshoots in The X Factor?”

I laughed. “You looked like someone insulted your mothers in those pre-performance tapes.”

“We looked so angry!” Louis agree with a chuckle. “Everyone thinks it's a free movement photo shoot, but it's really scripted!”

“Yeah, there was this cameraman muttering, ‘look at the floor, look at the floor, look at the floor and go.’ and we all looked up, like ‘what did you just call my mum?’” Harry smiled, slipping into reminiscence.

“I looked awful in that tape,” Liam shuddered.

“I loved doing that photo shoot.”

We all let out a nostalgic sigh.

~~~~

“I'm so blocked!” I groaned, letting my head fall onto the piano lid in despair. “This is hopeless!”