Chapter 9⃣

-2 Days Earlier-

Violet's POV

I back up against the wall shaking with fear . "WHERE TF YOU BEEN VIOLET!!" Mark screams in my face, rage written all over his face. "N-nowhere..." I say stuttering. "WHY YOU LYING TO M-...." He stops mid sentence and takes a deep breath, "You know Violet, I know it ain't what I think it is. He says in a calm voice. He snaps his neck and looks at me. "YO ASS BETTER NOT BE FUCKIN CHEATING!" He screams as he cocks his fist back. He's about to hit me.... What did Santo teach me?? I break put of my thoughts and punch Mark as hard as I can in his chin, instantly knocking him out. I start shaking again out of fear. Did I really do that? I look down at him and think of all the times he's hurt me, physically and mentally. I just wanna be loved. I grab my keys and rush out of the apartment and run to my car. As soon as over in, I immediately start bawling my eyes out. I bang my fists against the wheel. "Why won't anyone love me?!" I semi scream to myself. After a moment I put my keys in the ignition and start driving to they gym to see Santo. When I pull up I pull down my mirror and wipe my face so it doesn't look like I was crying. When I walk in Santo greets me with his sexy smile. I always thought Santo was good looking. I look him up and down as he explains the plans for today. An hour and a half later, we finally finish our session. I gaze at Santo and watch as he wipes his forehead. I stare at the glistening sweat on his neck trailing down to his chest. I slowly walk to him and tell him how much I appreciate him. He gives me a weird look. I then hug him and begin to kiss his neck. he pushes me away and rushes me out of his office. I walk to my car as the tears stream down my face. "What the fuck was I thinking?" I say as I sit and cry. "I JUST WANNA BE LOVED!" I scream.

-Present Day-

Jacob's POV

I'm so excited to see Santo today😋. I decide to text him.

J- Hey, you wanna get some coffee before we train today?

S- Sure. Did you want me to pick you up?

J- No, that's ok. I can come and get you. What's your address?

Santo texts me his address and I get up an grab my keys. I pull up to his house and honk the horn. 5 minutes later he walks out and sits in the passenger seat. We stare awkwardly at each other and he decides to kiss my cheek. "Uh Hey.." He says and laughs a little. "Hey..." I say and laugh with him. "So is Starbucks okay?" I ask him. He nods and I start driving. After we pull up and walk to the door and I hold it for him. I remember this is where me and him met. "Aye this is the Starbucks we met at." he says looking at me. I smile inside "Ohh yea...." I say "You still have that menu?" I ask him. He pulls out his phone and gives it to me. "it should be in Safari already. Can you pull it up for me? I left my wallet in the car." He says reaching for my keys. "Yea sure" I say as I hand him my keys. I swipe to unlock his phone, he doesn't have a password. his messages were up and I see the name J😏💚 at the top and the conversation we had earlier. I smile again and go ahead to the safari page. When he comes back we both order and wait for our drinks. "Jacob and Chresanto?" the barista says as she put our drinks up. "Thank you." we both say in unison as we leave the place and walk back to my car. "So your name is Chresanto?" I ask as I glance at him and back at the road. "Yeaaa" he says and laughs a little. "What's funny?" I ask and laugh a little too. "I never liked it honestly." he says. "What?! Why? I love it!" I say and look at him. "That's a sexy name right there." I say. He smirks at me and says "A sexy name for a sexy person". I look at him and scoff, "Hmm". He gives me a fake shocked look. "You don't think I'm sexy Jacob??" he says in an offended tone. "You aight...." I say and smile at him. He bumps me a little "Yea ok, says the one with a staring problem...." I get slightly nervous. "You always have stuff from breakfast on your mouth soooooo..." I say and laugh "I was not staring at you." He laughs at me. "Whatever Jacob." he says as I park in front of the gym. "You know you want all this." he says in a cocky way while he gets it the car and shuts the door. "You ain't never lied..." I say to myself as I get out as well and walk behind him into the gym. After I sign in, Santo and I go to his office and finish our drinks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooooohhh look at Jacob and Santo being all flirty and stuff.

Hope y'all like it😊 7+ to continue.

Vote and Comment please.

Follow me on ig

@imnotamindlessfanimtm