Chapter 1⃣8⃣

Nicki's POV
I pull up to a Wendy's restaurant to meet my friend Ty. I walk in and look around. I see him in a booth on his phone and sit down. "hey" he says. "Ty" is for Tyrone. As in Tyrone the waitor. I still can't believe we became friends.
💥FLASHBACK💥
I pull up to a gas station and just sit for a while with tears running down my face fr like an hour. "it isn't that serious Nicki just go back and get him" I try to tell myself. I go in the gas station and get myself some candy. I walk to the back to get something to drink and I accidentally bump into someone. "oh shit I'm sorry." the person says. I look up and realize it's the waitor. "Oh i served you earlier right? Why are you crying?" He asks. "Because my boyfriend thinks you have a fatter ass then me." I say, realizing how dumb it sounds. "Ummm....ok" he says. "tyrone right?" I say. "Yea, are you alright?" He asks. "No! obviously." I say and roll my eyes. "I mean, uhh...... I'm sorry? I guess...." he says. I look at him and start to cry again. "come on" he says leading me out of the gas station. "Just follow me." he says getting into his car. Im driving behind him for like 5 minutes before he pulls up to an apartment building. before I know it I'm sitting in his living room while he rolls a blunt. "You smoke?" I look at him crazy. "uhh will it bother you if I smoke?" He asks. i shake my head. "You gon stop crying?" I reach out to slap him but he grabs my hand. "Chill with all that." he says laughing. I laugh too. " I'm sorry. I'm just angry and sad." I explain. "Its cool I get it. but let's take your mind off that." he says.

I remember that night like it was yesterday. Ty and I spent all night discussing any and everything. he really made me feel better and I realized he was a cool ass person. I almost forgot about Jacob completely. We eventually became really close friends. Turns out Ty is gay which was actually kind of surprising to me. "Hey" I reply. "alright so wassup." he says. "like I said on the phone. Jacob is actually here, and he's with Chres." Tyrone looks at me and busts out laughing. "What's funny?" I ask while mean mugging him. "Causs you mad as shit ain't you??" Ty says dying laughing. "for real Ty it's not funny." I say with a straight face. "ok so what are you going to do about it?" Ty says still laughing. "I don't want him with Chres. I don't want him but I don't want him with my cousin." I say. "So Whatchu gon do? Break them up?" He says laughing louder. "Shut up Ty. Yes that's what we are going to do." I say. He stops laughing and looks at me crazy. "What you mean we?? This ain't got shit to do with me. I'm not boutta team up with you mad jealous ass." he says. "I damn sure ain't jealous" I say laughing. "I just want payback." "Payback for what? Just cause he looked at my ass." Ty asks. "Man chill, Nicki just hit the squats and call it a day. all this extra ain't necessary." Ty says. "you don't get it." I say trying to explain. "You right, I don't. this is dumb." he says laughing and shaking his head. "Ty please." I beg him. "Fine." he says still shaking his head. "What's the plan?" He asks. I smirk and begin explain what I had in mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope talk liked it. just another filler