Chapter 1⃣4⃣ prt 1⃣

Santo's POV
"Yea..... Ok.......Ok I love you too mom...Bye." I say as I hang up the phone. I walk back into my room and stand in the doorway and look at Jacob while he sleeps. Our relationship has changed a lot since he found out about Melina. We've been spending a lot of time together. He stays over a lot now. No sex though, he ain't ready 😏, just cuddling. I climb in the bed behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. I notice his eyes beginning to flutter open and I kiss his temple before her turns over and blinks at me. "Good Morning." he smiles and leans up for a kiss. I lean in too with a smirk and right before our lips touch I pull away and laugh "Now with that morning breath😂 Go brush your teeth first babe." I say as I laugh at his expression. "Dont babe me. Fuck you Chresanto." he says with a roll of his eyes. "I'm sure you'd love to." I say with a chuckle as he walks in the bathroom and turns on the faucet. "Don't tempt me" he shouts from the bathroom. I raise my eye brow and peek in the bathroom. He raises his eyebrows back at me in a challenging way. I laugh a little and turn the shower on. Jacob forgets that I know he's all talk. I slowly pull off my shirt as I watch him attempt not to stare at me in the mirror. I pull off my shorts while he goes down to spit. "Damn" I say looking at myself in the mirror. He begins to do his hair and I watch as the mirror fogs up with the steam from the shower. "You know staring is rude Santo."Jacob says with an attitude. I love the way he says my name. "So?" I say as I pull off my boxers. He turns around and immediately has a shocked look on his face as he looks down. "Staring is rude Jacob" I say mocking him with a smirk."Is this tempting enough?" I say.

Jacob's POV
My God. I bite my lip. Contemplating what's gonna happen next. I mean I knew Santo was impressive.....buuuut not this impressive. I turn around and begin to undress. When I'm down to my boxers I turn around and look at Santo as one of his famous smirks begins to form on his face. I step into the shower and throw my boxers out on the other side of the curtain. "Could you close the door on your way out? Thanks or running the shower for me though." I say trying not to laugh.
"Oh hell naw." He says. I start dying laughing at him and pull him in the shower with me. I hand him the washcloth I keep at his house and he begins to wash my back. I start to think about what shower sex must be like😂 what if we fall?? Oh my god that must be hilarious. He give me a serious look. "Are you ready?" He says. I smirk at him and lean in for a kiss, and then as soon as he closes his eyes I step out the shower and hurry out the bathroom. "Not today boy." I shout loud enough for him to ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know you guys have been waiting 😩😩 I'm sorry. And I do plan on updating again don't worry.
Lemme know what you think.
5 comments
25 votes
Follow me
@imnotamindlessfanimm
(BTW 5 comments and 25 votes on both parts for another chapter)