Chapter 1⃣

Jacob's POV

I woke up on my couch with a bottle of vodka sitting in my lap. Suddenly memories of the night before flooded back to me. My girlfriend broke up with me because she caught me staring at another man's ass. Nicki already knew about my sexuality before we were together, she said even if it was a man it's still "cheating". I had a major headache and my vision wasn't very good. My eyes were still blood shot from all the crying I did all night. I loved Nicki, I really did. I couldn't imagine a world without her, I wanted to be with her forever and start a family. I notice my tears beginning to drop on my shirt because of my thoughts. "Get it together Jacob," I told myself, "She's not worth your tears." I drag my self to the bathroom and turn the shower on to cold water. I get in and wash my face and my body. once I'm done, I brush my teeth, do my hair, and put on some clothes. Once I'm downstairs I grab my keys out of their bowl and hop in my car and go to the nearest Starbucks. During my ride I continue to think about Nicki and all the memories me and her shared. My vision gets blurry and I immediately blink back my tears. "Just need some coffee in my system, that's all." I tell myself as I park my car. TE man I front of me holds the door behind him so I can walk in. I gaze at the menu to see what I want. I hear a very sexy and deepish voice from the man in front of me ordering his drink. He surprisingly turns to me and says "You know they gotta secret menu? You can get all type of things." Damn, he has nice lips and perfect teeth. He started saying some other stuff but I couldn't even focus. I was too busy staring into his eyes. Nicki's not even on my mind anymore.

Santo's POV

On my way to work I decide I want some coffee, so I hit up Starbucks since it's just around the corner from the gym where I work. One of my sister's friends was telling her about this secret menu there, so I thought I would check it out. I see this dude pull up beside me so I hold the door for him as I walk in. After staring at my phone for a while, I end up getting a red velvet frappe. I turn to the man behind me and notice that he has a look on his face. I assume it's because of my order so I begin to tell him about the secret menu thing. "Oh thanks or telling me, I had no idea. what else do they have on this menu?" I show him my phone and he orders a cotton candy frappe. "Thanks..." he says waiting for me to tell him my name. "My name's Santo." I tell him. He nods and extends his arm "Santo. I'm Jacob." I shake his hand. And we make small talk while waiting for our drinks. They call my name and I grab my drink, "It was nice meeting you Jacob, have a nice day." I say flashing him a smile. "Oh, you too Santo." he says and waves as I walk out. I continue on to my car. Shit. I got him on my mind now. I laugh at myself and begin to drive to work. "You're probably never going to see him again." I say, thinking out loud. I pull up and park in front of one of the most famous gyms in LA. "Another day" I say as I walk in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think? Comment please for another chapter. (at least 5 comments)

Follow me on ig @imnotamindlessfanimtm