Chapter 1⃣5⃣

Jacob's POV
I can literally feel my heart pounding through my ears. My lips begin to tremble at the sight of her. Santo looks at me then looks at her and backs away. "Nicki...."i begin. "Jacob don't even." she says and walks away. I follow her into her childhood room. I knew this house looked familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it. I look up to the ceiling at the MJ poster still hanging up. Me and Nicki had so many memories together. I can remember our break up like it was yesterday.
✨FlashBack✨
I decided to take Nicki all the way to DC to this fancy restaurant called Fogo de Chao. I had made reservations months in advance. We got to our table and our waitor came. "Hello, my name is Tyrone and welcome to Fogo de Chao. Is this your first time?" He said with his bright white smile. "I've been here but I decided to bring my girlfriend here so she can enjoy it as much as I did." I respond. "Ok well I'm positive that you'll like it." he says and then goes to get our drinks. I couldn't help but notice his ass like.....just damn.....I didn't mean to like stare but Nicki saw me. She never said anything but she got super quiet. Waiters came and go with many different racks of different meats for us to try. I could tell she liked the food but was too pissed to say anything. When we finally finished eating and got back to our car it was the most awkward silence ever. "Baby you okay?" I ask taking my eyes off the road for a second to glance at her. She was siting scrunched in her seat with her arms crossed tightly across her chest and her lips pursed. "Yup." she said quickly, popping the P. We drove a couple more miles and I asked her again only to receive the same answer. "Are you sure?" I say glancing at her again. "Yes Jacob." she responds rolling her eyes. "Uhh, okay" I say. "No I just find it funny how you have the nerve to ask me if I'm okay while you gon stare at that nigga Tyrone's ass right in front of me like I ain't shit. Like damn, no respect whatsoever. You couldn't do a quick glance or something, Nahh you had to stare, have you eyes bulging out ya motherfucking head at that niggas ass. You know what? Pull over. Pull over now." Nicki yells. Before I can even stop the car she yanks open the door and stomps over to my side. "Get the fuck out." she says while opening my door. I look at her like she's crazy and she looks back at me like "Yea nigga, I am crazy." Nicki pulls me out the car and speeds off with my car. I reach in my pocket to get my phone and realize it's still in the cup holder. I look up at the rain pouring down. Only thing I can do is walk...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't worry this is just a fill-in. I just wanted to write this before I went to sleep.