Chapter 1⃣7⃣

I'm so sorry😭😭 I have been so busy with school and just a lot going on. It's been almost a year since I started writing the book, I could have written a sequel by now😩. But I'm out of school now so I should be updating more often.

Santo's POV

Jacob begins telling me what happened the night him and Nicki broke up. I trying to be calm right now. I know it was all a misunderstanding, and I shouldn't be mad. "Santo.....?" He says in a quiet voice. I look up at him. "Jacob, it's alright. There's no way you could have known we were cousins" I lie. I can't help this feeling in my stomach that Jacob knew. I see a slight flicker of guilt in his eyes. I raise my eyebrow at him, "What was that look?" I ask. "N-nothing...I uh....have to fart. I'm sorry I'll be back." he says quickly before running up the steps. I sit there fora moment trying to figure out how I feel. I jog upstairs and into the kitchen. "Aunt Char, do you know Jacob? Like, have you met him before?" I ask. She's stirring a pot of spaghetti sauce and doesn't look up. "Uhhh, well, I thought he looked familiar." she says glancing at me with a smile. I nod my head and walk up to Nicki's room. Her door is cracked and before I knock I hear her on the phone so I start to walk away. But then I heard something that caught my attention. "......yea he's here. He's with my cousin! Yea....yea.... ok I'll see you there." Where is she going? I think to myself. I quickly walk into the bathroom just as Nicki opens her door. I peek out as she walks downstairs and follow her. "Ma I'm leaving out real quick but I'll be back." she says. I follow her outside and watch as she gets in her car. I immediately get in my Aunts car and follow her. before I know we're on a highway and I get a text from Jacob.
J💚: where are you? after dinner we need to go straight to the hotel😏
I laugh a little and look back up at the road. I keep looking for Violets car and finally see her turning on an exit but I didn't see which one. I guess this is what I get for following her...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry you guys. but I have written pieces of this chapter for like 3 months. but I will my best to update more often. sorry this chapter sucks