lucas pov

its been about 4 hours and maya should be done with her operation by know. my whole body was shaking, i was scared.

i was scared that i was gonna lost her, she my friend and i hope she makes it. riley came and hugged me. i hugged her back as i felt tears run down her face as she whispsered "i dont wanna lose her, she too young".

mr.matthews then turned to face us as he said the words that would set riley off then said "god knows what to do".

riley let go of me and turned to her father and said "if god knows what to do then why is maya in there fighting for her life" "if god knew what to do then he would know how important maya to me cause then he would try to take her away from me.

"GOD PLEASE DONT TAKE MY BESTFRIEND AWAY FROM, SHE STILL HAS A WHOLE LOT OF TROUBLE TO GET INTO" riley said as she fell to the ground crying.

corey looked at topanga and then he started to cry as topange hugged him and said the words "chuck hunter".

i felt tears run down my face as well as i said "i know". i bent down and pulled her into a hug as farkle gave me this look and we all hugged as the doctor came in.

i felt riley hold my hand as farkle grabbed her hand and we stood there as we heard the words we didnt wanna here.

A different doctor came in and said "maya is gone".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

comment and vote

cliffhanger

keep reading trust me